**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daredevil-basic setup

Ok i know the buff would be live in couple of days, and we can see how the champ is then, but i want everyone opinion on the setup of daredevil....
Technically He is supposed to have enhanced sense for evading projectile and miss counter, etc
The updated kit just doesnt feel like we ll be using daredevil signature strength.

Also why not just make Rage a standard passive effect rather than debuff and decrease regen for no reason.?

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    TheMask said:

Also why not just make Rage a standard passive effect rather than debuff and decrease regen for no reason.?

So he can shrug it off without creating potential for bugs?
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Voltolos said:

TheMask said:

So he can shrug it off without creating potential for bugs?
    Exactly, having 40% regen could cause trouble with some nodes, why go through that when it can just be made an pasive effect which is shrugged off.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    In a lot of fights you get free willpower. No change is necessary

Well sure, they decrease his regen, but he also gets it throughout the fight which is a great piece of sustainability.

Truee, but the uptime or the proc times of debuff isnt consistent. Sometimes it ll just be shrugged off, so its not like the debuff will be on for the whole fight.
    edited November 2020

TheMask said:

Well sure, they decrease his regen, but he also gets it throughout the fight which is a great piece of sustainability.

Truee, but the uptime or the proc times of debuff isnt consistent. Sometimes it ll just be shrugged off, so its not like the debuff will be on for the whole fight.
    Doesn’t he only shrug when below 15 hits?
    Yeah and he ll usually be rotating between less than and more than 15 hits cause of sp2, so where is the benefit of debuff that 40% becomes important when the debuff itself most o f time will be shrugged off.
    So why do debuff route and make him suicide unfriendly or any other nodes where regen is required
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    TheMask said:

TheMask said:

Yeah, so where is the benefit of debuff that 40% becomes important when the debuff itself moat od time will be shrugged off.
    So why do debuff route and make him suicide unfriendly or any other nodes where regen is required
    Because you can use heavy attacks to constantly bounce between Murdock and stick mode, which retriggers the debuff everytime you shrug it off
    Voltolos said:

TheMask said:

TheMask said:

Yeah, so where is the benefit of debuff that 40% becomes important when the debuff itself moat od time will be shrugged off.
    Because you can use heavy attacks to constantly bounce between Murdock and stick mode, which retriggers the debuff everytime you shrug it off
    I see, kindof makes sense, will probably get to know better once its live.
    Amy idea when Daredevil Buff is going live?
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    TheMask said:

Amy idea when Daredevil Buff is going live?

When the update goes live probably like it usually does.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    A few changes I’d have made to his buff
    - Will change is DAAR to AAR which covers both defense and offense.
    - His biggest utility is in stick’s apprentice (DAAR and Thorns like damage counter at max sig). The question is: 15 hits to activated this, hmm in any tough and serious match won’t you be dead before landing 3 full combos? I’d have made the Thorns counter cover both MBoy and SApprentice mode that way I can justify putting all my sig stones into him.
    - OR extend his physical resistance to cover energy as well in MBoy mode to help him deal with stuffs that will kill him before he gets his 3 full combo. I guess energy resistance isn’t common with skill champs. I know he gets +5 combo whenever he shrugs off a debuff but that’s non damaging and there’s no way to activate your own debuff in MB mode if I’m not missing anything.
    - I really don’t know how his debuff thingy and willpower will interact but 60% reduction is a lot to me. Wouldn’t 40% reduction work?

I’m looking making him my main attacking champ. Will r5 him regardless, I just think some good opportunities were missed. Then again, the game is not about what I want. It’s almost impossible to do update or change a thing when a buff champ goes live. Mags HOX still needs his sp3 — prowess thing to be addressed and his passive stun, smh.