**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Act 6 Exploration worth it?

HelpyyHelpyy Posts: 114
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
For me, it looks too long to explore. Don’t even know the annoying paths and nodes which make it all the more difficult.
And with act 7 coming, I think i rather spend my resources on that

What do you guys think?

Is Act 6 Exploration worth it? 113 votes

Worth it no matter what
23%
Haji_Saabheruheru511SecretWarri0rSungjSpicyslicerUncle_Fatty_247Saransh245Ackbar67Wicket329JumpthesharkGoddessIliasThedancingkidRockyshockyshivam1OGAvengerLeathersmw2017TheTalentsCtfz35MasterpuffSoar2878 27 votes
Worth it if you have a stacked roaster that can deal with any node and champ
60%
MasterSmokeDrZolaCheese_Jones1LuciusVorenusPsychoakumaGNASTYZiprianoNojokejaymOsfan8kikiFurieuxBrokenKw4zypseudosaneMoosetiptronicMigginslyRaichu626brandinhoKratos1991BowTieJohnCanuckDownUnder 68 votes
Not worth it
15%
Ace_03YotznameplasDragonMCOCSociopathGrootman1294BadPullsMarcoMr_ZMeebletonKill_GreyTRONG94RenaxqqKen1378Rohit_316BeeboxerElwindSilverStateBabu888 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Not worth it
    I will tell you from my perspective which would clash with other people's opinion ..i have explored act 5 and onto 6.3 now completed all varaint except v1 ..completion is good but exploration not only is too long and tedious but also RNG based since you only get generic 1-2 gem and rng csn completely screw your efforts...but major reason is it is too long. RNG is 2nd
  • shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Worth it no matter what
    Tbh it worth exploring act 6 but if you're strong enough then why not you try abyss
    I mean its a great option isn't it
    And if you already did an initial completion of Abyss then it totally worth exploring
  • Worth it if you have a stacked roaster that can deal with any node and champ
    worth it if you have expiring resources and have nothing else to do. I 100ed abyss,
    My roster is stacked enough to do act6 fairly itemless now. Finished 6.4 exploration, now doing 6.3 to finish it 100% with my free revives.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

What's the point of continuing playing the game if you're just skipping massive portions of it? We're not talking about is it worth it for new players to explore Act 2 or stuff that's been out and irrelevant for years. This is currently the most recent portion of story content, why wouldn't someone be working to finish it currently?

One pass through gives you sight of all the story content.

Given how many people push to get cav and then do variants before they get elders' bane, I can see breaker of thrones being the next version. People will push to the limit of one run through act 7, do one run of abyss and then come back to steamroll act 6 once they have a stacked rank 3 6* roster.

Particularly as you can get all the 100% rewards with significantly less time and item commitment elsewhere.

Edit; actually not sure if this will ever be regularly 100% by the majority of the community. Unlike act 4 100%, there is nothing in act 6 100% that you won't be able to pick up somewhere else in the passage of time. Like variant 1, it will become a relic.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

What's the point of continuing playing the game if you're just skipping massive portions of it? We're not talking about is it worth it for new players to explore Act 2 or stuff that's been out and irrelevant for years. This is currently the most recent portion of story content, why wouldn't someone be working to finish it currently?

One pass through gives you sight of all the story content.

Given how many people push to get cav and then do variants before they get elders' bane, I can see breaker of thrones being the next version. People will push to the limit of one run through act 7, do one run of abyss and then come back to steamroll act 6 once they have a stacked rank 3 6* roster.

Particularly as you can get all the 100% rewards with significantly less time and item commitment elsewhere.

Edit; actually not sure if this will ever be regularly 100% by the majority of the community. Unlike act 4 100%, there is nothing in act 6 100% that you won't be able to pick up somewhere else in the passage of time. Like variant 1, it will become a relic.
    And people doing that is one of the major reasons the cav progression mark was so watered down and you have people complaining about nodes as simple as buffed up and disstrack in the EQ.

They can't design content for a progression tier when a massive portion of that tier just does the bare minimum to qualify and then treads water until the next title is introduced just to do the same thing all over.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    as someone working on act 6 exploration and who was in the book 2 act 1 beta, I plan on completing book 2 act 1.1 and using those rewards to help explore act 6.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Act 6 looks too long to explore & you don’t know all the annoying paths and nodes?
    Like wut o_O

Act 4 took a long time to explore, when it was still 3 energy per tile.
    Act 5 was a pretty big piece to explore.
    But act 6? 6.3 & 6.4 have 6 paths per quest......6 paths, that was a huge improvement in terms of how long it takes to explore a quest.

And is it worth it? That’s something you can only answer for yourself.
    For me it was, it was something I saw as a challenge; could I do it.....and also have fun while doing it?
    And with the exception of a few parts of act 6, I did have fun while exploring it.......not as much fun though as when I explored act 5.