**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hypothetically - if they offered tb offers to act 6 completers would you buy them

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Lots of upset summoners with the let down of the week end
However IF they did, would you spend?
Lots say “I’ll never spend again”
But if they released the tb for cavs who’ve beaten grandmaster - would you stand by your word or would you buckle and spend

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2020
    I already spent, im not gunna spend again on something like that. For me personally I would feel played because that wasn't advertised and if I would known that I would have pushed to get past him before spending rather than after. I would most likely wait till next year.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    I enjoy opening champ crystals and getting disappointed therefore pulling a 6* Dorm and Howard made the money spent all worth it! Actually I needed the alphas that’s why I spent and was satisfied.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

BigBlueOx said:

They could offer me a toilet made of solid gold and I still wouldn’t spend. The sigil and glory story lumping in with UC players is arguably more insulting.

I mean, it's hard to beat the versatility of value and usability. And gold seems like a good place to diversify. I'd recommend you make an exception for the gold toilet offer.
    The toilet would come with several thousand T4CC shards. Something you can't use along with something you don't want for several billion units.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    No, I'm F2p. But I can't say I wouldn't have been tempted by them
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

Lots of upset summoners with the let down of the week end
    However IF they did, would you spend?
    Lots say “I’ll never spend again”
    But if they released the tb for cavs who’ve beaten grandmaster - would you stand by your word or would you buckle and spend

No, at this point I would definitely not.

I have no issue with whatever TB players were offered, and in fact I have no real idea about what they did get offered, although I know from scanning Twitter that there was some cool 6-star Nexus reward in there. I assumed they would get better offers than Cav players, and they deserve it. No problem with that.

If Kabam had merely offered us Cav players what we were offered on July 4, there would be almost no one complaining here. But for the exact same price, we were offered something far far less valuable, and not what many Cav players need.

Or, if they had presented A and B choices -- A for players who need 5-star rank up resources, and B for players who need 6-star rank up resources --, that would at least have given us choice in the unit deals.

Or, if instead of the four 4-to-5 rank up gems we got, we had gotten the equivalent T5b and T2a, we could have again made our own choices about what we rank up.

• Arsoz said:

If caviler gets Thronebreaker deals then uncollected should get cav deals

If Cavalier players get TB deals, then TB deals are the Cavalier deals. So UC players would be getting Thronebreaker deals.

This is not a joke. This is prophesy.
  • VinhThaiVinhThai Posts: 5
    I would definitely buy them. I waited to get my selectors for the whole weekend and today. Sadly, Kabam did nothing about this! I'm disappointed and heart-broken!
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Yes duh already bought the cav deals why not get more **** plus units
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I wonder how many people from the last Offer said they'd never spend again. From the time before that where people said they'd never spend again, or the time before that.