**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“John Mulaney's Champion Challenge,"

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    About time
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Been a hot minute since we had one of those.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

I didn't know this was being announced today... I never get to drop any surprises anymore...

Would have prefered if u done it as rather a secret till it drops
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    free pork
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

About time

This 3000.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Yes!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yes finally! I haven't been playing as much recently but December looks to good to slack on.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Sounds like the 2* is ONLY for new players. Meaning anyone who starts an account on those specific dates?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Sounds like the 2* is ONLY for new players. Meaning anyone who starts an account on those specific dates?

Probably miscommunication. Seems to be a lot of that today. @Kabam Miike
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’d like a new title “Horse Loose in the Hospital”
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Can’t wait for that title am I right?
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

I didn't know this was being announced today... I never get to drop any surprises anymore...

Any specific date you can tell us?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Freaking awesome! It’s been ages since we had a challenge!
  • Yes, because I Tooottallly need another 2* for when I finally get around to beating Variant 4. The John Mulaney thing looks good though.

Honestly, I doubt he is gonna be that good since Kabam gave us the lesser of the new champs for the last couple of months. I. E. Ihulk, and Red Goblin.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

Yes, because I Tooottallly need another 2* for when I finally get around to beating Variant 4. The John Mulaney thing looks good though.

Honestly, I doubt he is gonna be that good since Kabam gave us the lesser of the new champs for the last couple of months. I. E. Ihulk, and Red Goblin.

He's the only Champion of this month.
    Is this so the featured can be balanced?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Yes, because I Tooottallly need another 2* for when I finally get around to beating Variant 4. The John Mulaney thing looks good though.

He's the only Champion of this month.
    Oh wow, does that mean there are going to be any special changes to this months event quest or anything like that @Kabam Miike
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    When will we see this new scarlet witch then do you guys think? Will she even be playable