**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you explain kills from this war?

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
I got a kill from mix master. Summary table shows 2 kills, but as you see in the video. I'm the only one who died, also no items has been used yet. Can you explain me what's happening here?

https://youtu.be/Mnsgqmptg-w

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Someone timed out or crashed the game, taking a 50% penalty? It scrolled fast and I’m gonna freeze frame. Those things count as deaths.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It is very likely that someone's game had crashed leaving their champion at 50% health
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    I’ve had the same thing happen. Showed a kill, yet no one was ko’d and no items were used
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

It is very likely that someone's game had crashed leaving their champion at 50% health

Yup, looks like it happened to that ReyKnD dude's Corvus.
  • It is very likely that someone's game had crashed leaving their champion at 50% health

Crashed or timed out. And there was someone in battlegroup 1 who had a Corvus that was suspiciously very close to exactly half health, so it might have been them that either timed out during a fight or had their game client crash.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Crash removes 50% health and 1 attack bonus point, but isn't counted as a kill as far I know. My game has crashed before but haven't appeared like a kill (I've checked it out).

I'm gonna ask tho. Thanks, guys

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

Crash removes 50% health and 1 attack bonus point, but isn't counted as a kill as far I know. My game has crashed before but haven't appeared like a kill (I've checked it out).

No it does count as a kill.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    AATT said:

A crash/timeout counts as a kill, sometimes it takes a while for the kills to be updated and therefore you may not have noticed it
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I think someone's internet died or something