**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Scarlet Witch Theory

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
The new scarlet witch will be the anniversary gift for two important reasons.
1. New champs are released on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. Anniversary week just happens to start on the second Thursday.
2. There has been no info from anyone about this scarlet witch. Her picture was on the release notes, but not even a mention. They could be saving it for a surprise.
This could be wrong, but I hope I am right, because that would be awesome!

Comments

• I hope you're wrong
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

1. New champs are released on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. Anniversary week just happens to start on the second Thursday.
    2. There has been no info from anyone about this scarlet witch. Her picture was on the release notes, but not even a mention. They could be saving it for a surprise.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Miike has already said sipderham is the only new champ next month.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    If that's the case, which tbh I think is unlikely, I wonder how they'd distribute the rarities. Maybe 6* for TB, 5* for cavalier and so on
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think she will be released in January 2021 because WandaVision got delayed.
    Edit:
    Maybe Vision AoU will be buffed.

Meebleton said:

If that's the care, which tbh I think is unlikely, I wonder how they'd distribute the rarities. Maybe 6* for TB, 5* for cavalier and so on

Yupp this is exactly it. Trust me. Im an engineer
    Is this an engineering in joke or am I missing something here?
  • I hope you're wrong

Scarlett Witch (Future Mrs. Monsta)
    It's all in the hands of the fates now!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Miike has already said sipderham is the only new champ next month.
    But why was her picture on the release notes?
    Crcrcrc said:

Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

But why was her picture on the release notes?
    Good question. No one has that answer.

Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

If that's the care, which tbh I think is unlikely, I wonder how they'd distribute the rarities. Maybe 6* for TB, 5* for cavalier and so on

Is this an engineering in joke or am I missing something here?
    You are missing something
    I'll need to bring a miss counter
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    Djin said:

Edit:

This is probably the answer. WV was supposed to release in December so they scheduled her release with that, but since it's in January now they just pushed it and made this Ham-exclusive. Except didn't they say January would have no buffs?
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    As per the leak on mcocjournal it said scarlet witch (sigil). She might be the first champ exclusive to sigil users ... it wud be interesting to see how they implement it if she is low cost in the sigil store she might be bought with the condition that she is active in your roster as long as you have active sigil...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Meebleton said:

This made me think of that scene where Lloyd Christmas/Jim Carrey runs out on the jet bridge that isnt attached to a plane and tells the flight attendant “Its okay! Im a limo driver!”

And regarding the topic originally, im 100% calling act 7 legends reward.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

Meebleton said:

This made me think of that scene where Lloyd Christmas/Jim Carrey runs out on the jet bridge that isnt attached to a plane and tells the flight attendant “Its okay! Im a limo driver!”

Don't say that. :P

Meebleton said:

Don't say that. :P
    I would if it gets me a weapon x faster to go with my kang. I smell gifting crystal adds lol.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

This is what happens when people go by pirated info.

What was pirated?
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182

I hope you're wrong

Scarlett Witch (Future Mrs. Monsta)
    It's all in the hands of the fates now!
    Fate sealed
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    no. no way no how. we're getting a 2* Spider Ham as a gift. definitely not a 6* or 5* version of a champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

This is what happens when people go by pirated info.

What was pirated?
    Actually, I take that back. This was leaked on the platform. I forgot, my apologies. I'm used to leaks being the result of data mining. Lol.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Djin said:

Edit:

This is probably the answer. WV was supposed to release in December so they scheduled her release with that, but since it's in January now they just pushed it and made this Ham-exclusive. Except didn't they say January would have no buffs?
    When did they say January would have no buffs?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Djin said:

Edit:

November dev diary
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    Will3808 said:

Djin said:

Edit:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-the-fall-check-in/