**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is HT worth a generic?

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have two generics, along with a tech, mutant and skill (for aegon) 5* awake gems - would HT be worth a generic?

Or should I save it? He’s one of my r5s
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Definitely u should use it for HT
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    I would say sure do it since you have 2 generics. But if you didn't, don't do it. But he is after all a top 3 science.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    No. There are so many others with more use to their awakened ability other than the most important ones (Cap IW, OR, NF, Aegon)

Edit: Can you post your roster? That will help both you and us. (Unless you've made up your mind of course.)
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    RaviDavi said:

No. There are so many others with more use to their awakened ability other than the most important ones (Cap IW, OR, NF, Aegon)

Edit: Can you post your roster? That will help both you and us. (Unless you've made up your mind of course.)

Posting now

Antikada said:

Depends if you have all the important champ already awakened

I posted my roster to let y’all see my other options

I’d also kinda like to do red guardian but don’t even know what his awaken ability does
    Bump
    Oh nice, many duped 5* there. I'd say Namor deserves it more than Torch, but idk what to say about Red Guardian because I don't have him duped yet.
    RaviDavi said:

Oh nice, many duped 5* there. I'd say Namor deserves it more than Torch, but idk what to say about Red Guardian because I don't have him duped yet.

Thanks, I have a mutant awake, but was planning to save for omega or wolv
    I was thinking about doing namor but he isn’t ranked very high, I tbh kinda overlooked him when considering an awake
    Man I’m confused now 😂
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    How many awakening do you have?
    I would say go witth Namor than HT.
    You can also consider spider Gwen.
    She also have a new buff with Daredevil.
    Id say Namor or Spidergwen.
    TheMask said:

I have mutant, skill (for aegon), tech and 2 generics

I actually kinda wanted to do namor but wasn’t sure if he was worth it post nerf 🤔
    But now multiple people said he’s a good choice so idk hmm

TheMask said:

I have mutant, skill (for aegon), tech and 2 generics

I actually kinda wanted to do namor but wasn’t sure if he was worth it post nerf 🤔
    But now multiple people said he’s a good choice so idk hmm
    We are gonna be getting atleast 1 more awakening gem soon. Hopefully generic. Like last year, last year was class gem.

Do you have enuf sig stones? Namor needs alot. HT is not worth it. That to a generic.

You should also consider Spider Gwen. She is crazy good for very ridiculous unblockable content.
    Haji_Saab said:

HT has one of the worst sig abilities. It can only be used in content where either:

1. You don't have to save your pre-fight for a specific fight and have 4-5 fights to do with HT. Again, if you really need to use your pre-fight later on, you cannot use your sig as it is not reliable to come back.
    2. AOL type of content where you are dying and reviving anyway so you will get your pre-fight back.

His prefight returns when he kos and is revived?

Then if that’s the case yea I agree his sig is not nearly as valuable as I thought
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    RaviDavi said:

Forogot Omega Red and Void
    Gardener said:

RaviDavi said:

Forogot Omega Red and Void
    (Only forgot Void but that's not the point)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    In the science class; Void, beardo, guardian, spidergwen, are some that benefit more than torch from an awakening.
    So currently namor is leading
    Or spider Gwen

Which one would be better for act 6? Because I need to explore it
    Act 6.1 is very easy with Medusa, Domino and shealthy spidey
    I have cleared act 6.1, i would say for that none od them is as much required.
    Cant comment on 6.2 and beyond.
    If you feel its a tough decision, wait it out...see if you can pull something else

****Medusa is OP****
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d say he isn’t worth a generic unless you get a third. His sig gives you a chance to regain his prefight after fight where you don’t have it. He’s probably worth a class gem if you get one because the only other science that needs there awakened ability is void and you could use a generic on him.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @1_ShuNeu_1
    Save 1 gem for Ægon by all means.
    Regarding HT, how often do you use him? And how many times did you wish you had his prefight ability active? Answers to these should help you tell if he deserves the generic? Cos you might dupe him while you wait and don’t have immediate need for that ability.
    Personally, I use him here and there when the matchup is ideal. I wish I have the option to use prefight whenever but I’ve been doing fine with mine unduped.
    Still, your AG your choice.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I’d say he isn’t worth a generic unless you get a third. His sig gives you a chance to regain his prefight after fight where you don’t have it. He’s probably worth a class gem if you get one because the only other science that needs there awakened ability is void and you could use a generic on him.

Wow, this is just...wrong.
    J0eySn0w said:

@1_ShuNeu_1
    Save 1 gem for Ægon by all means.
    Regarding HT, how often do you use him? And how many times did you wish you had his prefight ability active? Answers to these should help you tell if he deserves the generic? Cos you might dupe him while you wait and don’t have immediate need for that ability.
    Personally, I use him here and there when the matchup is ideal. I wish I have the option to use prefight whenever but I’ve been doing fine with mine unduped.
    Still, your AG your choice.

I use him as a key to certain fights - so the same as you not very often
    I used him for prof x boss with the annoying evade in eq