**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion on Taskmaster

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Another champion i wanted a honest opinion on and the last one for a long time and the last thread I will make for a long time so no need for spoiler champions and give a honest opinion.
MaxGaming signing off.

Opinion on Taskmaster 91 votes

13%
Maverick75nameplasBrokenRU11011GinjabredMonstaTimD43plainw4lkerSneakyWarriorBuffBeastFaseeh[Deleted User]beaker1000 12 votes
☆☆
8%
GNASTYTheHoodedDormammuUnidentifiedCreatureMattstafariZipioArsoznOuxCoolguy1235589 8 votes
☆☆☆
27%
TerraMoot4LifeDatman257SociopathColonaut123Tiger360TotalMonster109FrostyNickelGreekhitTSR6225Prakhar_82TrashyPandaBlizzard28AouxWouxJragonMaster170SkyLord7000Diabolicodishika123CrcrcrcWill3808 25 votes
☆☆☆☆
30%
MegaSkater67Leediman39Darkrider05NojokejaymHammerbro_64MaxtheSilentScopeotoe987WRIRabqberHera1d_of_Ga1actusMetalJakeYcatsSarvanga1_Ctfz35DRAGONDUDE963Killswitch01MCOCHazzaCharlie21540Agent_X_zzzLemoNot 28 votes
☆☆☆☆☆
16%
L_217SaiyanCyborgNinja135silentagMaxGamingDylanphilegforcefanDonDudu2809IronGladiator22Doctor_Strange19The_Sentry06SazedAGENT_A7KSilver_Goosejerees 15 votes
☆☆☆☆☆☆
3%
Warlord5386Bugmat78Amneties 3 votes

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    They need to fix his AAR Bug
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    With high sig, he's definitely not bad. you mess up a little and he exploits you, BAMN!!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    my honest opinion
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    As it is now, Taskmaster is just a crappy champion, like others (Karnak, Blackbolt and so on).
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    ☆☆
    dud
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    changes pfp, says he’s pausing posts....

something fishy I sense
  • plainw4lkerplainw4lker Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    considering the improvements / changes in linked - local nodes which mostly used in monthly quests :
    have no chance to get 3+ buffs on him
    have no chance to apply 3+ debuffs on opponent
    have no chance to get benefits even from the ability global nodes
    have no high damage
    have no defensive abilities etc. etc.

he is just good to use in arenas and thats all :heartbreak:

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    ☆☆

something fishy I sense

This is probably what his "appreciation thread" about Moon Knight would look like:

hello guys most of you know me bc of Moon Knight but incase you don't someone in the comments explain and here we go...

Moon Knight is a Underrated champion with lots of potential mostly when awakened he can definitely show the damage potential but can't compare him to doom, Sunspot, ect. He also has a unique kit that you have to master as he is a type of Champion that you need skill to play. In my book he is a r5 option and I seen lots of people who do or say they want to. I only have a 3* and I am focusing on my 5* roster so im waiting for him. The goal with Moon Knight is to get play with him during the right time of the Lunar cycle, which isn't complicated. So I find this champion unappreciated and underated but definitely deserves respect. If any Moon Knight pros are out there please send a video off him. Just remember their are better champions out there and this is a opinion. And thanks for you time.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    I love taskmaster - love his mechanics (having to follow prompts that are not half as random as Mojo's) and his ability to become debuff immune. That said I only play him in arena as my highest TM is an unawakened 6r1 but i love his animations. One of those champs I just love the implementation of.

Meta wise he really is only 3 stars but I'm biased to the actual character vs his usability lol and from that aspect give him 6.

Now if they would just buff him a bit...
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆

something fishy I sense

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    I give him 3*.

I really like his design (it's taskmaster), and 'there was an attempt' to make his mechanics interesting, which they are, but the payoff is far too little.

It's honestly not unusual for these 'effort champs' to be more effort than they're worth... or OP. I think giving Taskmaster (easily) sustainable 100% AAR would still put him behind many in today's meta.
    ☆☆☆☆☆

I give him 3*.

I really like his design (it's taskmaster), and 'there was an attempt' to make his mechanics interesting, which they are, but the payoff is far too little.

It's honestly not unusual for these 'effort champs' to be more effort than they're worth... or OP. I think giving Taskmaster (easily) sustainable 100% AAR would still put him behind many in today's meta.

I can't agree more
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆
    If his concussion debuffs last longer, then he could be a usable character.
    It’s realistically impossible, to do the tasks and stack these concussions in time at high end content, with so many other nodes going on.
    Till they buff him and increase his concussions duration he is pretty much an arena fodder 🙂
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆
    Objectively he is not terrible. With his sig he can get good damage and has an interesting debuff handeling mechanic. The problem is that he is way too high skill for his payoff. If he was easier he'd be much better. If he has much bigger payoff he'd be Ghost or Quake.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Oh no are you going to go back to making 40,000 of these threads
    ☆☆☆☆☆

Oh no are you going to go back to making 40,000 of these threads

Read the description.