**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Non-contact hits

As a counter to the electro boss in variant 4 I’m looking for characters with non-contact hits in their basic combo. Nick Fury’s combo finisher appears it could be non-contact but I’m not sure. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is the case, and what champions worked best for this boss for you guys?

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Hm26 said:

As a counter to the electro boss in variant 4 I’m looking for characters with non-contact hits in their basic combo. Nick Fury’s combo finisher appears it could be non-contact but I’m not sure. Can anyone confirm whether or not this is the case, and what champions worked best for this boss for you guys?

Falcon with lock on is the best counter to electro
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Fury still makes contact.

Duped Corvus (5/65, no suicides) took him down to 20-25% or so, then whoever was in my team finished him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok. Easy solo any day.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Havok, Professor x, Domino (just mediums), Elsa (mediums), omega red (mediums/heavy), Hyperion sp1 spam works, I think good Quake players can do it...

Cmm, gulk, Bishop are not non-contact but can handle the energy damage feedback, maybe max sig namor as well
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Domino 3 hit combos, bait SP1 works really well
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    I used Hyperion only sp1
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    *Inserts “Just Quake It” meme
  • If you have no other options, Novas medium attacks do not make contact
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Nf isn’t non contact, but when I tried I managed to burst the electro down to 50% before dying. I used hype sp1 spam and prof x on my runs
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Havok and Bishop can cheese the fight
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Yea ngl I just Quaked my way through that guy...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You could either use an energy resistant champ like bishop or a non contact
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    I used Awakened 5/65 corvus. Build up his persistent charges and you should be able to finish the fight before glaive charges run out. Used max boosts and ran suicides. You will be at 1 health real fast. Don't get hit or knocked down.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Havok is a good Electro counter
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Havok, bishop, falcon, omega, gambit, namor, quake, among others
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Awakened CMM loves Electro - he's like an insta-25 binary charge indestructible spree for her
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I don’t think Nicks is. Stealthy is a good one.

Sorry, what was that, @Masterpuff ? I don't think I heard you correctly. 😏
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I heard hulk rags is good for electro
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I don’t think Nicks is. Stealthy is a good one.

Sorry, what was that, @Masterpuff ? I don't think I heard you correctly. 😏
    A typo, I meant Ronin sp1.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i just Gambit now and Electro goes bye bye
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Havok. Easy solo any day.

Haha max SIG Guardian go bruh
    He makes the shock damage look like a joke