**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anybody have worse 6 star roster of mine?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Diabolic said:

I really start to thinking about quit game because of that, yeah I have void but only that, I don't even want God tier I want heroes with some use

I know NC can be ok, but wow, this is a tough one to find value in.

@Kabam Miike can you get the rng gods to throw this man a Mercy pull? ;-)
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    My roster is a bit of a dud fest but, that's RnG!

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Mine is so trash. 🗑️

• Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

I really start to thinking about quit game because of that, yeah I have void but only that, I don't even want God tier I want heroes with some use

Seems like you are free to play like mine.I have six champions as a six star,First one was Havok and rest are duds and I am hoping similar in future pulls.Basically,the rng of six star basic are trash and when I see the spenders get back to back trash six stars champs,then what can be said about us!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The game has close to 200 champs and over half ppl consider duds. Wait until u have opened more than a dozen champs before you get too worked up over the pulls. I know it sucks but 3/4 of the 6* champs need their dupe to be good.

5* champs are still relevant and will be for the next few years. It's easier to get them and sig stones. A max sig 5/65 champ is more powerful than the majority of rank 2 or even 3 6* champs at a low sig. By the time 5* champs stop being relevant it will be easier to get 6* champs and their resources. Try not to get too discouraged by your 6* roster and focus on your 5* champs until u get the 6* champs your after.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Watch some videos on Hela. I think she can do some big damage