**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.1.2 Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    EgeC wrote: »
    I'm laughing at people who say everything is working. Here is my confirmed problem:

Specials are getting blocked.
    I just tried FOUR special 1 attacks on Dormammu using Hulk and ALL got blocked. I used MLLLM combo and activated special attack right after without any delay.
    Device: iPad Mini2 on 10.3.3

Same thing happened in 4 star arena using Storm. Her SP2 attacks got blocked twice using same combo.
    Device: LG G3 on Android 5.0

Also tried Storm on a due against Dormmamu, same thing on SP2. It gets blocked whatever you do.
    Device: Samsung S7 on Android 7.0

@Kabam Miike please start an investigation on it. I will take a video on this tomorrow.

Also:
    - Attacks of especially Dormammu doesn't get blocked or parried consistently. I didn't change the way I block/parry and I could parry if not block consistently before. Now I just get comboed.
    - My champs dash back randomly every 2-3 fights

MLLLM + Specials haven't landed in quite some time unless you have the opponent pinned against the wall. I've been MLLL + Specials for that reason for many updates now. Even then it's possible to get blocked, but not nearly as often as if you do MLLLM. In other words, what you're seeing hasn't changed, not in my opinion.
  • Options
    JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16
    Parry is still broken, game lags like crazy, intercepting doesn’t work, specials getting blocked. One bad fix after another. Bravo Kabam. This is so ridiculous.
  • Options
    DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    Hello, Kabam Miike and other adms.

The issues we were experiencing are still around. Specials not being fired or just being blocked when we were able to make them connect, parry is still horrible (we hear the parry sound and see the parry message pop up but the opponent does not get stunned) and after this latest update we are again missing hits mid combo, dashing backwards and/or forward out of the blue, the parrying window has been reduced even further and some other bug that I will try to replicate later on today.

We appreciate the red shards that were sent to us as compensation, but what we really need is the units spent back. In some cases, it's a lot of units used to buy revives and hp potions because things are not working as they should.

Keep up the good job you guys do in the forum and push the development team to doing a better job.

Thank you
  • Options
    I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus, running iOS 11.0.2 and the latest release of the game and have experienced said issues on all parts of the game
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Danbambam wrote: »
    I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus, running iOS 11.0.2 and the latest release of the game and have experienced said issues on all parts of the game

Same setup here but I've had no problems since 15.1.2.
  • Options
    You haven’t noticed anything wrong with the parry function? I immediately noticed that I was no longer getting that first kiss parry. I used to get it atleast every other fight and I haven’t got it once in two days....that’s just one of the problems
  • Options
    EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    MLLLM + Specials haven't landed in quite some time unless you have the opponent pinned against the wall. I've been MLLL + Specials for that reason for many updates now. Even then it's possible to get blocked, but not nearly as often as if you do MLLLM. In other words, what you're seeing hasn't changed, not in my opinion.

I was consistently landing all and any type of special attacks after MLLLM combo before the latest "fix". In fact, I don't remember any time the special got blocked unless I messed up.

To add to this, I can land specials with different champions. This seems to be something connected to Hulk, Dormammu and Storm
  • Options
    MarzGroove wrote: »

MarzGroove wrote: »
    Danbambam wrote: »

That's when I've started experiencing the parry and dashing bugs.