**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it just me?... When you do a normal 5 hit combo (MLLLM), do you:

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Is it just me?... When you do a normal 5 hit combo (MLLLM), do you: 130 votes

Swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe
29%
danielmathTerraSempaidavidSw0rdMasterOnmixRbk19redsoxpatsfan89Scopeotoe987WRIRDenzel116Kill_GreyMobile_P0tat0Iron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusPancake_FaceBonzodavidThoye3EdeuinkPyrdaIroneye 38 votes
Swipe, tap like mad until the champ completes three hits because you don't want to mistime things and get the hits in as quickly as possible, then swipe
65%
SnizzbarWorld EaterFrostybenshbTendersquadHeheheh7777phillgreenNightCrackerAlex13369Darkrider0516wegnerkHeadshottoHammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1LyingninjaMoot4LifeCyborgNinja135KerneasTheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴ 85 votes
Some unknown third method because you just don't give a ......
5%
LilMaddogHTMoeyTehrGreekhitUvoginTimD43SpideyFunkoJueVioleGrace 7 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Swipe, tap like mad until the champ completes three hits because you don't want to mistime things and get the hits in as quickly as possible, then swipe
    HI_guys said:

I'm a mad man. I only slow down when I want to slow the combo

HI_guys said:

I'm a mad man. I only slow down when I want to slow the combo

Same
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I wouldn't say like mad cause it's just enough taps to ensure that the three light attacks flow into each other without delay, but I tried to time each of the three taps separately (to only tap once per light attack) and just can't do it.
  • Swipe, tap like mad until the champ completes three hits because you don't want to mistime things and get the hits in as quickly as possible, then swipe

I wouldn't say like mad cause it's just enough taps to ensure that the three light attacks flow into each other without delay, but I tried to time each of the three taps separately (to only tap once per light attack) and just can't do it.

Agree, it's not so much “like mad” as it is just making sure that there will be a next tap queue'd up ready to be processed, without chance at an interruption.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Lol. Before I missed out on the tutorial info so I did tap like mad and didn't know the difference between mediums and lights and so confused on how to do 5 combos because I tapped like crazy and then got hit. Then I began to do 2 combos until my hands hurt by swiping twice and somehow forgot that you could also tap instead of swipe..

Only after seeing a video on youtube I could do swipe,tap x3, swipe and since then I won't forget it anymore.

• Unless I’m using something like Blade on a bleeding opponent where I want to maximise my time next to the enemy without actually taking hits i hit like a mad man.

Oh and ghost, but then the only time she does that 2nd medium is when I miss count against thing
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lol, I thought I was the only one that did it like this. New question: How do you swipe. My friend swipes with his left hand, I swipe with my right.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    When playing omega red I do the first one but otherwise this
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that did it like this. New question: How do you swipe. My friend swipes with his left hand, I swipe with my right.

Definitely with my left, leaves the right time enough to get those mad taps in, or do a heavy or something if I'm parry-medium-heavying

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I too swipe with my right thumb
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Etjama said:

I dex with left, parry with left, attack with right
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

this the friend that can’t play ghost?
  • Swipe, tap, tap, tap, swipe
    I'm surprised that most people do it different lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

this the friend that can’t play ghost?
    Nope, that one only started throwing MLLLM combos about 4 months ago instead of MLLLL. Don't know which hand he swipes with actually...
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I actually thought about this today as I was playing. I have NEVER gone slow and steady. When fighting an evade champ I go 3 hits MLM as fast as possible. I know the second I slow down, I will lose. I estimate I tap 10-15 times per 3 hit combo
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Wow even reading the options I read Swipe, tap, tap, tap, Swipe like 10 times fast.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

i am so inconsistent with my mlllm combos

I just smack the screen at this point

you use combos? I thought you just Quaked everything
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

i am so inconsistent with my mlllm combos

I just smack the screen at this point

you use combos? I thought you just Quaked everything
    i prefer to use other methods for IMIW
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Surprised my screen hasn't been damaged yet with all the brute force tapping I do