**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updates to Cavalier Difficulty Support Buffs

Hey All,

Over the past few months, we’ve been monitoring Cavalier closely and we’ve come to the conclusion that the current tuning of Support Buffs hasn’t enabled players to get through the content as fast as we had hoped.

Our goal is that there is a fairly large increase in damage output for champions that interact with the Global Support buffs well. Currently, the amount of time it takes to get to the max bonus for each Support buff is too long, so we’re going to lower the total, but increase each stack's potency. This should help with summoners getting to those huge damage numbers at a much faster rate and finish those path fights much quicker!

We’re going to continue monitoring Cav going into the future, and would love to hear more from all of you.

Here is the list of changes we’ll be making for the December Update.

Scientific Exploit
Current Tuning:
Fury: 15% Max Stacks 20 for 300%
Vuln: 30 Crit damage Max stacks 99
Update:
Fury: 35% Max Stacks 10 for 350%

Power Technician
Current Tuning:
Power Drain: 10% Total Power.
Update:
Power Drain: 15% Total Power.

Punishment Glutton
Current Tuning:
Update:

Mystic Consumption
Current Tuning:
Prowess: 20% Max Stacks 20 for 400%
Update:
Prowess: 40% Max Stacks 10 for 400%

Seeing Red
Current Tuning:
Prowess: 20% Max Stacks 20 for 400%
Update:
Prowess: 40% Max Stacks 10 for 400%

Cosmic Grit
Current Tuning:
Aptitude: 25% Max Stacks 20 for 500%
Update:
Aptitude: 50% Max Stacks 10 for 500%

You’ll see these changes live on Wednesday, December 2nd in the Framed by Fame Event Quest!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nice, my time spent in cavalier difficulty has been my biggest problem of late. Hopefully this has the right intended interactions.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    They definitely are good changes but a small rewards buff would be appreciated, this will make it way more fun to explore thought so thanks!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

These changes seem good...but shouldn’t this thread be closed? I’m surprised it’s open for discussion.

Not an announcement, so its open
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Good change, Cav was a bit of a slog
    Treinin said:

Can you also make it so the buffs actually work for all champions? Omega doesn't purify bleeds, Archangel won't purify them if the opponent has neurotoxin on, Quake doesn't seem to gain the science exploits when her debuffs expire if concussion is up, etc... Seems like there are lots of problems with the support buffs not interacting with champions properly.

It's AAR champions. When they lower the ability accuracy of the champion, they lower the AA of the node. Obv I don't think your own abilities should work against you, but that's why it's happening
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    thank you that's a pretty good adjustement
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Treinin said:

Can you also make it so the buffs actually work for all champions? Omega doesn't purify bleeds, Archangel won't purify them if the opponent has neurotoxin on, Quake doesn't seem to gain the science exploits when her debuffs expire if concussion is up, etc... Seems like there are lots of problems with the support buffs not interacting with champions properly.

that's not a bug they can't bcz that will mess the champion on other mods

omega has built in ability to cause bleed to not be purified
    AA reduction act as a protection against that bleed since other nodes/champions ( would inflict damages purifying them )
    i don't khnow for Quake but it seems same logic as AA applies unless you play her normally
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I'm all for and appreciate tuning but I also ask that kabam takes a 2nd look at the mutant quest because the converting the bleeds to prowess is kind of sketchy and doesnt work properly..especially with champions with AA reduction...I cant convert bleeds to prowess wen a defender is suffering from Neurotoxin from Archangel and Domino naturally reduces AA so it's a toss up for her to convert bleeds to prowess...the mutant buff should start with a 200% ability accuracy buff so the bleeds ALWAYS Convert on Special Attacks
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Kabam keep on tinkering with the difficulty level by increasing the global buff potency and stuff for the attacker. All of this with only one thing on mind. not to buff the rewards =/ =(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

The quests are already easy imo. This just makes it easier to do the 4* challenge. A lot easier.

Well then people will get more T5CC Frags.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

that's exactly how they are supposed to interact