**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to EQ? [Merged Threads]

2Β»

Comments

• Ivars_hammer9Ivars_hammer9 Posts: 11 β˜…
    Boo...was at boss. Now I have to start path over again
  • RCPDT_rizzRCPDT_rizz Posts: 4 β˜…
    I was about to 100% cavalier when it disappeared
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74 β˜…
    I was nearer to boss . But when i checked now iam kicked out the path and now i have to redo the whole path .. Any explanation for this ?? @Kabam Boo
  • NonvtecNonvtec Posts: 11 β˜…
    Well EQ is back up after the update, but had to restart the quest I was half way through.
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44 β˜…
    Yep I was almost finished with path now start all over. Some of these fights take time and cost alot of energy
  • Frank_stein066Frank_stein066 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Hey i know you guys are super busy so i keep it short. After arena my event quest is missing even though there’s still a day left. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work

Ingame name grima94
    IOS 14.2
    Game version 29.0

• star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Yeh, thanks for fixing the issue quickly but not great having to redo the whole path again πŸ‘Ž
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    There was a problem with monthly EQ timer even before this happened.

Earlier today, when inside an EQ quest, the main FIGHT PANEL was saying that 2 days remained.
    Whereas when you were NOT currently running a quest, it was properly saying only 1 day remained.

Not sure if that issue somehow snowballed or was related to it totally disappearing for people later on.

(edit...) although it's still doing that (timer says 1 day longer while actually running EQ, vs not running one). Pic...

• MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 β˜…β˜…
    Anyone else slightly annoyed at the fact they were 75% through a path and lost the time and effort taken to get there?