**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to EQ? [Merged Threads]

2Β»

Comments

• Ivars_hammer9Ivars_hammer9 Posts: 11 β˜…
    Boo...was at boss. Now I have to start path over again
  • RCPDT_rizzRCPDT_rizz Posts: 4 β˜…
    I was about to 100% cavalier when it disappeared
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Posts: 74 β˜…
    I was nearer to boss . But when i checked now iam kicked out the path and now i have to redo the whole path .. Any explanation for this ?? @Kabam Boo
  • NonvtecNonvtec Posts: 11 β˜…
    Well EQ is back up after the update, but had to restart the quest I was half way through.
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44 β˜…
    Yep I was almost finished with path now start all over. Some of these fights take time and cost alot of energy
  • Frank_stein066Frank_stein066 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Hey i know you guys are super busy so i keep it short. After arena my event quest is missing even though there’s still a day left. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work

Ingame name grima94
    IOS 14.2
    Game version 29.0

• star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8 β˜…
    Yeh, thanks for fixing the issue quickly but not great having to redo the whole path again πŸ‘Ž
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    There was a problem with monthly EQ timer even before this happened.

Earlier today, when inside an EQ quest, the main FIGHT PANEL was saying that 2 days remained.
    Whereas when you were NOT currently running a quest, it was properly saying only 1 day remained.

Not sure if that issue somehow snowballed or was related to it totally disappearing for people later on.

(edit...) although it's still doing that (timer says 1 day longer while actually running EQ, vs not running one). Pic...

• MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 β˜…β˜…
    Anyone else slightly annoyed at the fact they were 75% through a path and lost the time and effort taken to get there?