**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star Awaken suggestion

SybrfukSybrfuk Posts: 12
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I have a generic 5 star awakening gem, and also a 5 star tech gem.

I wanted to know your guys input on who to use it on.

Initially I wanted to awaken Blade because I have a maxed out Spidey Stark, and he gives a good synergy. I was also saving to take him to 4/5 this week.

But I recently pulled a Corvus Claive, so now Im not sure.

or maybe I should use it on someone else?

What you think?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This should be in strategy and tips btw. Void would be a great choice. One of the best for a generic actually.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Void or red gaurdian there both good choices
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    My vote is for Corvus since he gets everything he needs from sig 1. He's an AQ game changer.
    Void needs awakened, yes, but also benefits from higher signature levels.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Definitely Void for that generic, and Sentinel for the Tech
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Definitely Void for that generic, and Sentinel for the Tech

I second this
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I guess Void it is.
    I actually have a 6 star Sentinel that is in my go-to rotation.
  • Options
    C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Yep - agree with Void!
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Agree about Sentinel for the Tech.

About the generic though... yes Void is generic worthy but he also needs high sig. If you dont have many sig stones ( say 140 or more, mixed and match science and generic ones) then I wouldn't do Void. I would wait till you have enough sig stones for it to really matter.

However if that generic is really burning a hole in your pocket then I'd say to consider either Corvus or Medusa ( surprised that no one has suggested Medusa yet):

-Corvus if for general questing

-Medusa for utility, specially if you don't have Red Magneto and/or are in need of a champ for difficult Robot bosses... Medusa is the game's #1 Robot Killer, even more so than Mags because he cant shut down robot power gain and AAR like Medusa can.
  • Options

About the generic though... yes Void is generic worthy but he also needs high sig. If you dont have many sig stones ( say 140 or more, mixed and match science and generic ones) then I wouldn't do Void. I would wait till you have enough sig stones for it to really matter.

However if that generic is really burning a hole in your pocket then I'd say to consider either Corvus or Medusa ( surprised that no one has suggested Medusa yet):

-Medusa for utility, specially if you don't have Red Magneto and/or are in need of a champ for difficult Robot bosses... Medusa is the game's #1 Robot Killer, even more so than Mags because he cant shut down robot power gain and AAR like Medusa can.

I was thinking the same exact thing. I still haven't pulled the trigger thinking about Medisua. I have her 4 star max and use her a lot also.

Since I do not have too many sig stones on inventory, I wanted to awaken a champ that can make an impact with low levels.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Sybrfuk said:

I was thinking the same exact thing. I still haven't pulled the trigger thinking about Medisua. I have her 4 star max and use her a lot also.

Since I do not have too many sig stones on inventory, I wanted to awaken a champ that can make an impact with low levels.
    Then definitely Corvus or Medusa. I repeat, go with Medusa if u dont have a high ranked Red Magneto.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Void for generic. I would wait for Ghost to use the tech gem.