**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

God, I'm in Love

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/p8ClIapX8lw
This is perfection.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Omg. Give him.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wow. I really love those animations. They’re my favorite in a while and that means A LOT considering how many great animations we’ve gotten this year.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Guess I gotta bust open some cavs
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham and Scarlet Witch Sigil both have amazing animations and design. But I liked SWS more.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I WANT HIM!

Im already saving for the next 5* featured, this is an added bonus.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Wow. I’m impressed this is possibly a top 5 champ of the year that damage is great
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I wish I could save but I love the current featured

I wish I could save but I love the current featured
    Im at a measly 75k rn.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    So Spider Ham is God tier, but none of the green Hulks are, huh?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I still don't see how he is going to be the best sure degen immune and Power sting but he still is a spider verse meaning Glass Cannon and he could be over shadowed by the new Scarlet Witch.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I still don't see how he is going to be the best sure degen immune and Power sting but he still is a spider verse meaning Glass Cannon and he could be over shadowed by the new Scarlet Witch.

TRUE
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Isn't Spider-Ham the only champ being released this month? Scarlet Witch Sigil is not confirmed if she will release in December or not.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

MaxGaming said:

Isn't Spider-Ham the only champ being released this month? Scarlet Witch Sigil is not confirmed if she will release in December or not.
    Still just a spider verse and he isnt even Degeneration immune instantly it takes him a while plus when are you going to need protection from Degeneration over poison, bleed, incinerate, and coldsnap plus power sting could be purified. So this champion may look like the best but doesn't have as much use in the long run
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I've never wanted a new champ this much.
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    He is going to be in the next feature 5* Pool right ? With CGR and Apocalypse ? Ok I'm saving my shards