**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champ have you really come to love?

Man... I thought Red Magento’s buff was just hype but he - along with Aegon and Doom - have been my MVPs for completing Act 6.

I’ll never doubt you again Red Mags! Which champion has made you appreciate them?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham

was hyped, am hyped even more
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Tigra. The projectile mechanic is love
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Magneto and Sparkles, who i wasnt a massive fan of at first.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Tigra and Immortal Hulk have been champs I have really come to enjoy

MOSTLY TIGRA THOUGH
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer supreme.
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Falcon for me,was a bit reluctant to take him up but after i started using him in aw he just smashes thing war boss and other hard defenders.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Hyperion. Didn't like him on his initial release, got him as 3* from the arena. I felt that the power gain was annoying (you have to understand that it was the end of 2016, I was a noob interms of regulating my power and managing special attacks), since it would throw me over to a special attack that I didn't wanna launch, but here we are at the end of 2020. He has stood the test of time and his kit has not only endured but also feels like has been gaining more relevance as newer and newer content gets added to the game. Hope we see him as a 6* at some point in the future. What a beast!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Magneto and VooDoo!
  • Mojo, dude slays
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Morningstar. You might say things are starting to get serious between us

You took her to ran- I mean Rome. Taking her to Rome is the most serious you can get.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    That said i didnt grow to love Ronin, i hunted him since his release, then got him and took him straight to r5(my first).
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    BWDO..she is so smooth to play and can dish out hella good damage
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Gwenpool....stacked bleeds, awesome stun, nice amount of damage too; and have you heard the noises and sound effects? Perfection.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Cannot deny how helpful silver surfer is. I always liked him, but he always is in my roster especially for those annoying killmongers
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone, currently at rank 4 - waiting on the bench to be ranked up to rank 5

Void rank 4 and Red Magneto rank 4 are first as I currently need them a little bit more, but she is not forgotten.

I like her play style, smooth animations and her damage output (if you play it right).
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I pulled Sorcerer Supreme twice back to back. I wasn't hyped but I've been hearing how she's good. Tried her and actually enjoyed her more than I expected. Now she's R5 and helped me finish 6.2.6 Champion boss.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sentinel. When I first got him, it was after a looooong streak of bad 5* that weren't worth ranking over 4* and I thought "eh. I'll use him for his immunities". And for a long time, that's all I did. I can't remember how I went from "eh" to "i love this purple tin can". But he's amazing and so useful and I can't believe I thought he was eh.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I personally love wasp, just that i don't get her in my main :'( .
    Doom actually stole the passive stun heavy charging from her [ sarcasm boi's don't flood the disagree's]
    She has massive damage, power stings and etc. She's someone i want, apart from doom, of course. :D
    I won't mind maxing greater vitality[ im not sure but it increases health significantly], for the glass cannon she is.

i've got one in my 2nd, provided with maxed greater vitality, another greater something that increases attack and glass cannon. Simply destroys everything on her way, even when she's at rank 4[ 4 star].
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    I’d say colossus. After his buff, I wasn’t really feeling him since I’m not into the whole spamming parry heavy playstyle thing. But the more I used him, the more I love him. Damage, utility, everything. And he’s even better with my favourite champion, omega red. So that’s just great.

Aside from colossus, I’ve come to really enjoy BWDO, I just love her animations and insight mechanic. Don’t even know why I enjoy her so much, since she doesn’t really have huge yellow numbers or much cheese in fights, but she’s just fluid and fun.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Colossus went from a seasoned benchwarmer on my roster and shot right up to my top 5 go-to champs!
    He's amazing and mine is still just on sig30. Can't wait to sig him up and leave a trail of destruction behind me.
  • Night Thrasher. I'm loving his playstyle