**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there a place for p2099 in this game?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i did take this man up to r5 before his buff came out and when the update hit i did some testing but was running suicides at the time which wasnt really ideal for him, but i did see some potential. i havent really touched him much since so it was about time he got a video.

Personally i do like him and feel he will have his uses. hes got some good burst built up and i do enjoy keeping the foes power down. i think if he had a con it would be long fights at like maybe 400k+ health but honestly not a lot of content released are at that point yet, the reason those matches would turn some people away from him tho is because you preferably wanna get a s2 in after his battery gets full, this will give him so much more dmg, but also drain his power a bit and as soon as your battery reaches 0 it can feel like a long and grueling way back up there again where all his utility and dmg comes from.

another takeaway that i personally dont like is his heal block, i tried a fight against a x23 and because of her constant regen and him heal blocking her there was just no real way to get his battery up so the dmg was kept low. with all that said tho i do feel he is a solid champion. obviously there are better champions out there but i dont think he is someone you should feel sad about pulling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMdmjjUE3_k

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I really like using a team with p 2099, caiw, and Hyperion when not using suicides. The extra battery start makes power control from the start of the fight real easy when you don’t want to bait specials and the tech/cosmic team for cap is strong as well.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I’ll take a look at the OG Thor synergy and see what I can come up with
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Maybe all or nothing since he reduce they power rate up to 90% ?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I didn’t like him after the initial buff. I only had a 6* undupped. Then I dupped him a few days after the buff.

I decided to take him more seriously, and paired him up with my R3 CapIW and my R2 NF for the side quest that month with Heal Block and all the small debuffs. He did amazing on Epic level with the Extreme Conditions kit (makes immune for a period) as a R1. Legendary would get him killed eventually even with that team.

I started to really like him with one play style that made me R2 him. Also, I always run Suicides, so all this is with Suicides.

With CapIW on the team: stall at the beginning of the fight. No hits is best, but can throw a couple here and there. Get to 100+ Charges.
    Parry/heavy (stun)
    M/heavy (Stun again)
    M/heavy (Stun again)
    Etc.
    run out of charges.

You will have done a ton of overdrive damage, be close to 3 bars of power while they are maybe at 1 bar of power.

He is not amazing by himself. Needs synergies to shine. But even just with CapIW he really can shine. Add NF when needed or CGR and he does really well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I pulled the 6*. I sure hope there's a use. Lol.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

slacker said:

Maybe all or nothing since he reduce they power rate up to 90% ?

Yeah he is def a option for that node for the most part. You dont want a hyperion on that node still :lol: but it should def be a strong node for him
    Have you tried him on node that enhance combat power rate ? i want to see how good is he

I think you def will find use for him. If im not mistaken you havent done act 6 yet and as someone mentioned earlier he will for sure be a good adition to someone coming up who doesnt have the most stacked roster beforehand. So id say thats a good pull
    I've done some. Just not the run through. My 6* Roster isn't extensive, but what I have I can't complain about.

I think you def will find use for him. If im not mistaken you havent done act 6 yet and as someone mentioned earlier he will for sure be a good adition to someone coming up who doesnt have the most stacked roster beforehand. So id say thats a good pull
    I've done some. Just not the run through. My 6* Roster isn't extensive, but what I have I can't complain about.
    Then yeah. I only did a little testing thru some act 6 fights and i did enjoy him. Hope you will aswell
    Thanks. :)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Moot4Life said:

the bin

Care to elaborate why you feel that way or are you just in a every champ is trash mood today. you can have your opinion mate but after calling aegon trash you bar seems way to high and i would like to here some reasonings for why you feel the way you do
    i dont have him so hes in the bin for me
    @OneManArmy i can’t seem to play aggressive enough to get the double armor break rotation. (Of course I just tried tonight, so I’ll keep at it) This is how I usually play him just one armor break and special 1s. This was from the last months cavalier difficulty. He is pretty good for power control

https://youtu.be/4t4B-VaftE0
    Nice man! Txs!
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I am using him now in act 6.4 for some lanes. Without suicides he is great because you gotta keep spamming sp1. I do pair him with capiw iw though. Gives him faster battery and cap get his petrify and raises his attack by 20% while ai is stunned. Very nice for that parry heavy technique. Think it was last summoner showdown that happy chose punisher 2099 and his opponent chose airwalker as defender and he absolutely obliterated airwalker.

He is a good champ and handy for a lot of stuff best tech no but is useful for a lot and the fact he has a nice syn with cap makes it all the better. I hate when your syn partner is useless.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★

I am using him now in act 6.4 for some lanes. Without suicides he is great because you gotta keep spamming sp1. I do pair him with capiw iw though. Gives him faster battery and cap get his petrify and raises his attack by 20% while ai is stunned. Very nice for that parry heavy technique. Think it was last summoner showdown that happy chose punisher 2099 and his opponent chose airwalker as defender and he absolutely obliterated airwalker.

He is a good champ and handy for a lot of stuff best tech no but is useful for a lot and the fact he has a nice syn with cap makes it all the better. I hate when your syn partner is useless.

Yeah this is essentially how i feel aswell. Havent felt like i wasted a space when pairing him with cap which is always a good thing. Im glad to see him getting some love after beeing so bad for so long. He was the first featured champ i ever got back when he was first released (as a 4*) and ouff the dissapointment. Cant remember who i was actually going for from the crystal
    That is very true. I r2 my 6 and would r3 if I got the cat. His niche usable is legit