**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Subfeature Pool for GrandMaster Hero Crystal

The SF is being added when blade make his arena debut my question is will it also cost 300 units or will it cost more?

Comments

• The cost is not going to increase! It will remain at 300 Units, it just will now have a small chance at a previously featured Champion (in this case, it's only Morningstar).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I remember there was an update to increase the chance to win 3-stars and 4-stars in the featured crystals ...
    Will this apply to the grandmaster featured crystal as well? Increased chance to get a 4/5-star champ than a regular grandmaster crystal?
  • bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
    The natural next step seems to be arenas to win featured 5*...is that coming soon @Kabam Miike ?

Personally not a big fan of this new crystal cos it goes back to encouraging ppl to spend to buy their roster like before.
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    What are the odds for these crystals? For a feature 5*, sub pool, 4* and 3* @kabammike
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    The cost is not going to increase! It will remain at 300 Units, it just will now have a small chance at a previously featured Champion (in this case, it's only Morningstar).

Will the subfeature also contain 3*/4*/5* or only 4 and 5* lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They don't discuss Drop Rates. 3* would be highest. Then 4*, then 5*. Featured is higher than Subfeatured.
    The cost is not going to increase! It will remain at 300 Units, it just will now have a small chance at a previously featured Champion (in this case, it's only Morningstar).

I'm assuming there is a Subfeatured for all Star Levels. It's all chance at all 3 Featured.

I'm assuming there is a Subfeatured for all Star Levels. It's all chance at all 3 Featured.

God i hope 2* arent in there lol
  • edited October 2017

Good Question!

Like the regular Featured Hero Crystal, which only has the 4-star version in the Sub Featured pool, the Grandmaster Featured Hero Crystal will only have the 5-Star Version in the Sub-Featured Pool.

I'll add that to the original post!

Good Question!

Like the regular Featured Hero Crystal, which only has the 4-star version in the Sub Featured pool, the Grandmaster Featured Hero Crystal will only have the 5-Star Version in the Sub-Featured Pool.

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Good Question!

Awesome thanks miike

No. Lol. Pretty sure it's only 3, 4, and 5*s.

Miike confirmed 5* of the previous champion will be in the subfeature pool or am i missing something lol

Miike confirmed 5* of the previous champion will be in the subfeature pool or am i missing something lol

You said you hope 2*s aren't in there. I said I'm pretty sure they're not. Lol.
    But the chances to win a 4/5-star are higher than a regular grandmaster crystal right?

Well ya but as we saw he said 5* in subfeature pool crystal that is being released with blade arena lol
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    But the chances to win a 4/5-star are higher than a regular grandmaster crystal right?

I hope so lol

Well ya but as we saw he said 5* in subfeature pool crystal that is being released with blade arena lol

Yes. I'm just saying that the 2* versions of any Champs won't be in these Crystals. He just answered our other question. Only the 5* Subfeatured will be added.

I'm guessing no. Unless someone can correct me. From what I understand, it's the same chance at a 5* as the regular GMC. Difference being you have a chance at the Featured and Subfeatured.
    edited October 2017

I'm guessing no. Unless someone can correct me. From what I understand, it's the same chance at a 5* as the regular GMC. Difference being you have a chance at the Featured and Subfeatured.

Since the featured crystals (150 units) have an higher chance to reward a 3/4-star than a premium crystal, I was hoping that the Grandmaster Featured crystal would receive the same treatment
    edited October 2017

Since the featured crystals (150 units) have an higher chance to reward a 3/4-star than a premium crystal, I was hoping that the Grandmaster Featured crystal would receive the same treatment

Well, not when I consider it logically. If they had an increased chance at the 5*, people wouldn't buy the regular Crystals. If they had an increased chance at the 5* Featured, people wouldn't use their 15,000 Shards. My guess is the numbers are small, but possible. I think it's around the same. Difference being you can roll the newer Champs.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    edited October 2017
    Are there plans to add Mephisto in the future to these crystals? I'd likely buy a couple of Odins if he was there for a chance at him as a 5 star
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    @Kabam Miike Do the decision makers at the “Halls of Just Us” not see how this new crystal deviation devalues other crystals and doesn’t make sense in the fact that not all sub-featured will be included? Also, what was the reasoning behind not making it a “true” grandmaster featured crystal? At the very least, including Mephisto as a sub featured champ in the first Grandmaster Featured Crystal. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me when I could spend half the units on a regular featured crystal (like I did last month for Kingpin and pulled both a 4 star version of Kingpin and Doc Oc) and have the same luck with more sub featured heroes. Would love to know the methodology behind this move because it just reeks of corporate greed to me!

Love the game and spend a lot on it, but some of these offers and new additions just look awful in the threads of desperation.

Stay saucy my friend,
    Capt. Megasauce
    Can someone explain if subfeature crystal when blade comes out will help me dupe my 5* faster or no lol
    Can someone explain if subfeature crystal when blade comes out will help me dupe my 5* faster or no lol

If you mean the Grandmaster Featured Crystal, it's not likely to increase your odds much. The Subfeatured will be very low in terms of probability. Now, there is a chance if the RNG is in your favor. You have a better chance with the 5* Featured Crystals. No guarantee, of course. If you roll him from the Featured and you want to try in hopes of a Dup, it's possible. Just not better.
    Pray to RNGESUS. ;)
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Sub Feature is a fake invention from Kabam to push you to spend money/units. Don't open features it's a total scam
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Slux83 wrote: »
    Sub Feature is a fake invention from Kabam to push you to spend money/units. Don't open features it's a total scam

Well I've pulled a sub feature so definitely not fake
    Slux83 wrote: »

Yeah that's conspiracy. Many people have pulled the Subfeatured.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Miike is the process the algorithm goes through for the GFC similar to the one that occurs for a Featured 5* crystal? Specifically, is it something like:

5* feature Y/N
    5* subfeature Y/N
    5* Y/N
    4* feature Y/N
    4* subfeature Y/N
    4* Y/N
    ... etc.

Not an attempt to get drop rates—we all know those are pretty scrawny for GMCs anyway—just trying to understand how the decision process works. You’ve given us something like this for 5* featureds, seems fair to understand what we face with the GFCs as well.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola