**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Honest opinion on Spider ham.

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Yes he isnt even out yet and I have seen his gameplay but I dont see much in him

First of all he is a spider verse champion and we have seen all spider verse are glass cannon

Second his degen immunity, well it is definitely unique but it isn't immediately and when will I need protection to degen over Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, and Coldsnap those are threats and degen mostly appears in nodes and in a few champions to date

Third his power sting, yes this is cool as ever hit he can inflict power sting and have a chance to refresh it but we all have to remember some champions can go purify or go immune to it.

Fourth, his a pig and pigs are nasty creatures and a talking one shows animals will take over the world and who wants that.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    This guys is being pigphobic.
    Time to cancel @MaxGaming
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    6. He wastes pies. I’m sure there are some hungry people going without food, and this pig is throwing pies.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Yeah, honestly he doesn't look that good. I'll list why as well.

1. He's a pig! Pigs are dirty and take mud baths (YUCK!)
    2. He's kinda small! How will he be able to be as handsome as Groot if he isn't even 6'2 (not very cool)
    3. He really hurts his opponent. HE DROPS AN ANVIL ON THEIR HEAD!!! OWW!! That has to really hurt and he doesn't really seem like a nice guy.
    4. He is wasteful! He just threw away catalysts and gold and wasted them, I could have used them but apparently he doesn't like to share.

5. He's cannibal.
    can't believe I forgot
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Soar2878 said:

6. He wastes pies. I’m sure there are some hungry people going without food, and this pig is throwing pies.

7. He destroyed several catalysts in his sp3 by dropping an anvil on it and destroying it
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    seriously though @MaxGaming you are entitled to your own opinion and I won't shoot you down for analyzing a champ differently. Let's just hope he is good when we can finally get him in our hands lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I like bacon.....
    Solswerd said:

I like bacon.....

There you go then now we don't have to deal with a pig if we don't have one
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I bet animated pig has less calories.....
    Unio77 said:

This guys is being pigphobic.
    Time to cancel @MaxGaming

>:(
  • I'm intrigued by spam, we will see though
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    But seriously, I LOVE his animations!!! Good job kabam for that