**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

About to complete Act 6!!! Any advice?

I’m on 6.4.5. Any advice on the adaptoid boss or the 6.4.6 boss?

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Can we see your roster?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Same here!

I’m considering waiting for the gold boost so I get an extra 300k gold (since I’m poor lol).

Anybody have screenshots of this Hydra Adaptoid’s abilities?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Same here please
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

Same here!

I’m considering waiting for the gold boost so I get an extra 300k gold (since I’m poor lol).

He has ironman a specials. But he goes unstoppable after throwing a special I believe

Same here!

Xva23 said:

Same here please

Go look up “6.4.5 hydra adaptoid” on YouTube. I’m sure you’ll find what your looking for but I’m 90% sure, if I remember right he has ironman a specials

Same here!

Xva23 said:

Same here please

If I was y’all I’d make sure to pay close attention to which sentinels do what in 6.4.6. Make sure you choose your path based on how they affect boss bc some can make final boss so much harder to deal with.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Cap IW and doom make it pretty easy, idk what ur roster is tho
    Stealthy and shehulk cheese their way through that fight as well.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

Cap IW and doom make it pretty easy, idk what ur roster is tho
    Guess cap is my answer
  • I just spent 2k on the grandmaster to do my completion run the to other day. For grandmaster, my advice is to avoid spending what I did, back out and practice him until you can get the hang of the rules he has and can get past phase 2 without needing to revive. Also, read his abilities and try not to forget them as soon as you enter the fight
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Aegon and Dr.Doom did the job for me for 6.4.5
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I just spent 2k on the grandmaster to do my completion run the to other day. For grandmaster, my advice is to avoid spending what I did, back out and practice him until you can get the hang of the rules he has and can get past phase 2 without needing to revive. Also, read his abilities and try not to forget them as soon as you enter the fight

congrats!