**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2500 5-star shards.... is it enough

123457»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Shards were given. The roll is not in their control. Lol.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @zero7 that is @chunkyb you r speaking off, chunky budz on reddit
  • @zero7 that is @chunkyb you r speaking off, chunky budz on reddit

Hahaha yep. That was me. Doc oc and mephisto. Guess I gotta play with the new toys for a while. Hey @Juggerneyks
  • nuggznuggz Posts: 124
    I'll never complain about 5* shards.

I do however feel that it fell a bit short.
    The complications have been chronic.

The gifts have been sent so it's done.

I'd suggest the return of

Gold realm
    &
    Halls of healing

And for a longer period then just a day!
    Maybe a 5 day period

Win-Win!!!!

That'll take our minds off the mistakes for a little while, haha. It won't do anything for allaince wars tho. That's a mess all in its own
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @chunkyb , with 2 pulls like that i would say so, its a funny thing how the world works, you were ready to quit, so karma threw you a life-raft
  • Yup. Felt like I set off some alarms in the machine or something Hahahahaha.
    "alert alert. Give him op champs"
    Lol. They had no way of knowing you were going to roll the Shards. Might have to chalk it up to irony.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    People saying it's the shards that should've been in the calendar, are you really that slow?

No seriously...these are free rewards, kabam isn't supposed to give u 2.5k 5* shards every month. Why should a noob who just started like 2 weeks ago get like 5k 5* freaking shards just because he/she logged in through out the month. The amount of work us high players did to earn these things are being devalued, sure increase the shards in other content(awesome), don't bring end game players to same level as a newbie. These noobs already have like 2 5* without hitting level 40, do you know how stupid that is?

At the end of the day they're free god damn rewards, kabam is gonna bring more shards in other parts of content in their game in the future. Why should we get free 5* shards every month for doing nothing, wow you singed in enjoy these 5k 5* shards, dafuq?

These compensation shards are great, of course I'd like more stuff because the game has been pretty dumb lately. I'm not one of the players who couldn't handle these previous bugs that were happening and were "forced" to buy units or spend all their potions. So it was almost free for me, although I was doing 5.3 with the special recovery bug and that was annoying.

Really who likes the idea of a noob who just started, getting half a 5* crystal in a month, while it took a lot of us like hm...I think like 3 or 4 months to get our 1st 5* with actual work? Too much stuff is being given out for doing nothing, especially to these new players who didn't do what we did back then, pretty disrespectful to us.
  • I think they should bring a temporary gifting badge for everyone that would make me happy
  • Lol. They had no way of knowing you were going to roll the Shards. Might have to chalk it up to irony.

mll02fg2uqyi.gif
  • I think that we needed more than just shard it really screwed me up
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Lol. They had no way of knowing you were going to roll the Shards. Might have to chalk it up to irony.

mll02fg2uqyi.gif

Yeah I got it. Lol. Just being specific.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited October 2017
    Totally happy with that. If you knew there were bugs and played Aw Aq regardless using units and potions knowing a hot fix was coming that's your own fault.
  • Yep. They blew that. 2500 5* shards really? If thats a start for compensation then okay but if thats it then they've just blown it again.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Apex1212 wrote: »
    Totally happy with that. If you knew there were bugs and played Aw Aq regardless using units and potions knowing a hot fix was coming that's your own fault.

No one knew a hot fix or any fix was coming. Those aren't things we typically expect.

Players don't tend to NOT do AQ or AW over bugs since it isn't a solo event but requires full participation from your alliance.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I haven’t used a single item. Map 6 alliance and tier 1 aw. It’s just a free reward to me
    I feel the same. I have revives and potions going to expire. Playing map 6 isn't to hard anymore and I like the shards
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think this compensation was good.
    Of course, I was not expecting anything because usually the compensation is zero, despite the compensations are legitimate in these cases.

It's better than zero and better than l1 potions. I'm appreciating it because it's a step in the right way for Kabam.

• ZappZapp Posts: 69
    edited October 2017
    Hm that's basically the same like 500 4* shards. A little more value, but not much since there are mostly mediocre Champs in the crystals now.

And you really say that is a relevant compensation for loosing potions and units because of bugs in the game? Kabam has really brain washed you.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Idk about in terms of value, but red shards are a good choice. Everyone can use them.

Not everyone can use certain rank up materials (except t2 alphas) or units.

Seems okay to me.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Idk about in terms of value, but red shards are a good choice. Everyone can use them.

Not everyone can use certain rank up materials (except t2 alphas) or units.

Seems okay to me.

It is a good choice, but the amount is just cheap, that's all. Especially considering that 5* are the new 4* now and that most of the champs in the crystals aren't worth using T4CC on. So most people get 1/4 of a mediocre champ as compensation for game breaking bugs that cost a lot of in game materials and for some people money.
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Yes these days 2500 shards are nothing. I havent been playing for long and i know this is true as it will probably get me another Black Panther or Winter Soldier. They are decent but just like 4 stars i cant get anyone good. However, i cant even dupe my 4 stars with my top 10 (all rank 4s 4 star) only 2 duped so 2500 actually good as i can only get them in quests or SA.
  • vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Hi Team,

I have better suggestion to give us fair things to cover the items we lost due to that bug.

Can you bring back Hall of heal for at least 3 or 4 runs so that some of the revive and health potions can earned with effort if you aren't gifting them.

@Kabam Miike
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    So @Kabam Miike Was this taken to the team and future compensation been rejected? Or are we just sweeping this under the rug?