**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best 'all rounder' champs

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Doom, Warlock, Nick, Apocalypse, Magik, Void, G2099. Great attackers, great defenders, great synergy partners.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Hyperion, Captain America IW, Ghost, Nick, and Claire. When I'm stuck its usually one of these boys that do the trick

(Archangel and Magneto excluded because they are niche, albeit a big niche)
  • aroseinbloom39aroseinbloom39 Posts: 62
    edited December 2020
    Warlock, he's got so many mechanics in the game, he has heal block, power drain, DoT, good damage, aar and 4 immunities. All rounder❗
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    He has damage
    Taught
    Power drain
    Shock
    Armor up
    75% auto block on specials
    He can parry Domino,Havok and prof x(This I really like:)
    Has the 3rd highest block proficiency
    79% reduced bleed damage
    Makes Limbo and electro static shock look like a joke when awakened
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Warlock, BWCV, Venom, CAIW, Elsa, Colossus
  • SadaneSadane Posts: 6
    Honestly... Ghost. You can bring her anywhere.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    I take my CAIW everywhere, with CMM and Colossus close behind.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

Emma frost can cover a huge variety of content and champion/node combinations. I wrote a guide on her fairly recently if you want more information on her, I’ll link it below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/jmd1su/an_in_depth_guide_to_emma_frost_the_mutant/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

You’re my new favourite. I also run Emma for path 9 in T2 wars and she crushes.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Best all round well for me it's my max rank Hyperion no need for any synergy just a heavy hitter straight out the gate
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Emma frost can cover a huge variety of content and champion/node combinations. I wrote a guide on her fairly recently if you want more information on her, I’ll link it below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/jmd1su/an_in_depth_guide_to_emma_frost_the_mutant/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I’ve been using her for that path since this map was introduced. I think I’ve done two wars where I haven’t brought her in all that time. She’s such a useful champ to have, my other two offence champs to change often depending on what I’m facing but she’s always on the team usually. The only time I don’t bring her is when it’s full of armour break opponents like Man-Thing since it forces you out of diamond form.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I will go for claire, she fits in nearly every kind of content. Has immunities, really nice damage potential, decent power control, sustainable and easy rotations. She always fits in every content I am going to do. And don't forget that mega buff control, nullification and also super power gain in right scenarios (have you tried her in caltrops??).
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

I’ve been using her for that path since this map was introduced. I think I’ve done two wars where I haven’t brought her in all that time. She’s such a useful champ to have, my other two offence champs to change often depending on what I’m facing but she’s always on the team usually. The only time I don’t bring her is when it’s full of armour break opponents like Man-Thing since it forces you out of diamond form.
    I usually bring her and Omega as a staple since I take mix master korg. I haven’t run into an matchups where she doesn’t work so far, but one only been on this path since the start of this season
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom Warlock, Ice Man, Corvus to name a few
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    DOOM and Nick Fury.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost, Nick, BWCV, Quake
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If I was only able to boring one champion I would take dr. Doom.
    If I could bring a whole team with that champ (without using the other members) it would be Colossus.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Warlock.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Kapitz said:

Doom, Magneto, Fury, Warlock.

I got all these 😊
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Tigra
    Annoying defender and amazing attacker
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    The ol' all rounder: ICEMAN

Tiple immunity
    Evade counter
    Sp3 tank
    Physical and energy attacks
    Made from ice, but isn't immune to ice related debuts
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    edited December 2020
    All Rounder Champs - Doctor Doom, Domino, Havok, Nick Fury, Void, Hyperion, Medusa, Warlock, Magik, THING, Mojo and Guillotine 2099.
    I hope following link will help you all : MCOC Guide FAQ
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

We have many tier lists for the best champs, but these are often split between best attackers and best defenders and of course some champs are considered the best for certain match ups, nodes and content.

For this discussion, who do you think are great all rounder champs for all types of content (e.g. for general questing, AQ, AW attack, AW defense etc)? They don't have to be the best in a specific field, just great all rounders.

I would say champs like Dr Doom, Domino and awakened Nick Fury. Who do you like?

Personally the best all round champ is void because he has so few bad matchups, great DOT, massive health pool, access to great attack and the worlds beat vajazzle on his bio screen 😂
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Imiw easily. Can be a great attacker and defender
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Capiw. Pair him with a tech, he parries and gets petrify. Pair him with another science and he parries and gives a weakness debuff. Pair him with a cosmic and he gives a armor break debuff. Basically if he parries with these three, he gives all 3 debuffs. Higher his signature ability, the better he gives the debuffs. He can pair easily with anyone whatever you need.