**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New update really reduced loading times for Android - Thank you

Android users often have often experienced huge loading times, and more resently we had to wait a lot when pressing the "Fight" button before we entered the fight. Seems like after the new update, all of the above have been a lot faster. Thank you for finally improving our game experience on Android.

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    It actually made it faster for iPhone users too. We always had it good but now it's even faster.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    LOL still takes 3 minutes to start a fight
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Improved overall loading time but still freezing in LOL.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    loading times may have improved but still experiencing connection issues intermittently and my game is crashing every once in a while usually while I'm in arena or questing. My phone says this app is a problem and has frequent crashes, lol.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    It didn't fix anything. It takes possibly even longer between fights and pressing nodes to advance and a 5 hour wait time on quest completion. Also menus take forever as well.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    I'm having problems accessing the game with my Samsung galaxy s10 plus phone as well atm
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    well i just sold my android phone and bought a new iphone, are u telling me that now they are at the same level or still iphone is faster?
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Still long load times away from wifi. Galaxy note 20 5g ultra. Game is almost unplayable without alot of patience.
    I can't even access the game, im so pissed
    This happened all last month till now after the update, the first day went smooth and now the second day, today, its back not loading
  • Im getting way more freezing this update then normal.