**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About the new scarlet witch.....

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
Will she be available sometime in January or is she going to be a pay to get champion through the sigil? Since she has the (sigil) apart of her name

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I just though of something. What if they are making this new scarlet witch just to add her to the greater gifting crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's hard to say if she's the Legends Prize for Act 7, or some other prize.
  • It's hard to say if she's the Legends Prize for Act 7, or some other prize.

Maybe. Similar to how weapon x was. Or maybe a new boss like ice Phoenix but I doubt they would create a new champion just to be a boss
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

It's hard to say if she's the Legends Prize for Act 7, or some other prize.

Maybe. Similar to how weapon x was. Or maybe a new boss like ice Phoenix but I doubt they would create a new champion just to be a boss
    Speaking of Weapon X, that's how we were first introduced to his original iteration.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kabam is probably setting up their story for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Will she be available sometime in January or is she going to be a pay to get champion through the sigil? Since she has the (sigil) apart of her name

Sigil means a magical symbol. I think she is supposed to be the MCU version.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like she's going to be in the event quest, but just be a one time character, like one that's not playable. Kind of like Jessica Jones.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like she's going to be in the event quest, but just be a one time character, like one that's not playable. Kind of like Jessica Jones.

She already has her own set of abilities and animations
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Maybe just gonna be a boss in a quest this month, but not a collectable champ?
  • Djin said:

Kabam is probably setting up their story for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

that could be
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Maybe she’s this year Christmas gift? 6* for TB, 5* for Cav, 4* for uncollected....that’d be dope
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    She was supposed to be December for wandavision but since it's now in January I think she's for January.