**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updates to Cavalier Difficulty Support Buffs

Comments

• TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★

Treinin said:

Can you also make it so the buffs actually work for all champions? Omega doesn't purify bleeds, Archangel won't purify them if the opponent has neurotoxin on, Quake doesn't seem to gain the science exploits when her debuffs expire if concussion is up, etc... Seems like there are lots of problems with the support buffs not interacting with champions properly.

that's exactly how they are supposed to interact

That is your interpretation.

I feel like they should only prevent negative effects from occurring, and not positive ones =)

• DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    Well it decreases the time of completion by like 10%. But the rewards are just not worth the exploration. There should be more global buff incentives like 6* champions gain flat 1000 attack or something. Makes people wanna chose 6*s to rank up because it makes the fight easier.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Treinin said:

Can you also make it so the buffs actually work for all champions? Omega doesn't purify bleeds, Archangel won't purify them if the opponent has neurotoxin on, Quake doesn't seem to gain the science exploits when her debuffs expire if concussion is up, etc... Seems like there are lots of problems with the support buffs not interacting with champions properly.

that's exactly how they are supposed to interact
    I agree for the most part, but specifically Omega Red, his ability page says spores reduce THEIR purify abilities, not Omega’s.

Nodes are built in the game, as I understand it, to run through the defender’s ability accuracy for the most part.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Does Scientific Exploit still get the Vulnerabilities? The post is vague to whether they have been removed or if they just weren't affected by the change to the node. If an actual Mod could confirm that would be great.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

Good change, Cav was a bit of a slog

Treinin said:

It's AAR champions. When they lower the ability accuracy of the champion, they lower the AA of the node. Obv I don't think your own abilities should work against you, but that's why it's happening
    Domino does it too. Super annoying. I appreciate that they’re trying to speed up cav difficulty, but when you make it easier there’s no lasting value. It’s also already incredibly boring, and this is only the 4th month? For how long it took to create Cavalier EQ, I can’t believe time has already passed it up
  • Are we fixing interaction with ability accuracy with this update?

Seems like buffs don’t trigger if you use parry and specials.

Mutant is so bugged on these poweress.

Also, When will boss nodes have these buffs.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Are we fixing interaction with ability accuracy with this update?

Seems like buffs don’t trigger if you use parry and specials.

Mutant is so bugged on these poweress.

Also, When will boss nodes have these buffs.

That’s a huge “careful what you wish for”
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Already feels stale with 3 months of the same buffs but now looks like they are here to stay for good. I thought cav difficulty would add a bit of spice to the monthly event but it’s just the same old grind it’s always been.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    If u want to make it better buff the rewards they suck make the cct5 selector n the 10 stones generic
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    better benefit for 4* challenge???

ILL TAKE IT
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Bring back completion rewards or increase path rewards, or make exploration rewards better, I haven’t completed and explored this month and last month side quest.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

The quests are already easy imo. This just makes it easier to do the 4* challenge. A lot easier.

That's fine with me lol. I don't think Cav difficulty needs to be adjusted but I don't have the time currently to run it with 4*s, especially with my currently ranked 4*s.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

The quests are already easy imo. This just makes it easier to do the 4* challenge. A lot easier.

That's fine with me lol. I don't think Cav difficulty needs to be adjusted but I don't have the time currently to run it with 4*s, especially with my currently ranked 4*s.
    I refuse to use any resource that are valuable like a t4 basic, or t4cc on a 4 star. They can keep the 10% t5cc I'm not wasting my time or revives on such a ridiculous challenge.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I like these support buffs because they make it not as grueling
    But I haven’t 100% either cav or unc because it just takes too long to do each month
    So hopefully this’ll work good
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    Looking in the Hulk EQ, the node text is listing the reduced stacks but not the increased potency. Hopefully that is just a display issue and not a bug that will be there with the new quest in a few hours?
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    K00shMaan said:

Does Scientific Exploit still get the Vulnerabilities? The post is vague to whether they have been removed or if they just weren't affected by the change to the node. If an actual Mod could confirm that would be great.

It is listing no change on the Vulnerability in-game.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Treinin said:

You're reducing ability accuracy and expecting the nodes to work....