**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not getting shards from new side event?

Just ran the Master side quest for the first time & only got gold. Checked resources & it shows no shards. Wondering if this was a widespread issue.

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Epoch Shards will be offered as Completion and/or Exploration rewards ;)
  • schmee69schmee69 Posts: 11
    I’ve experienced the same issue. No shards awarded on Completion.

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ditto.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Same here

• Midias12Midias12 Posts: 69
    Same thing no shards

• JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    Yea same here no shards anywhere
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Did you check the crystal tab?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I completed legendary amd got mine
  • Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38

I completed and explore the first one, only got the shards from exploration.
  • I only partially got mine from the first run through legendary. Should have 3,750 after the first chapter completion, but only showing 3,250
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We apologise if the Epoch Shards total did not update then. Please check again now!
  • schmee69schmee69 Posts: 11
    I can confirm I received the 1000 shards for exploration on Legendary difficulty of The Doctor’s Gone mission. But not the 500 listed for completion.

• Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise if the Epoch Shards total did not update then. Please check again now!

Closed and reopened the app, still the same issue as I've shown above.
  • JBONE_28JBONE_28 Posts: 71
    Did both the exploration and completion and only got the completion. Any chance I get my shards I'm missing
  • ProjectRehabProjectRehab Posts: 5
    edited December 2020
    I just did epic full completion all chapters and don’t have a single shard only gold. Check inventory and resources and it says 0. Also where do we spend them because there’s nothing in any of the crystals or shop to buy anything with the shards that I did not receive.
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Same here. Shards are missing. Reopen the game doesn't resolve the issue.
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    edited December 2020
    Btw where are the epoch crystals?
    Edit - They just got added in the store
  • ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Same issue, it didn't give me shards for my initial run I've tried reopening the game but I'm still sitting at 0
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Completion of legendary difficulty should give 15000 but i have 10750 only
  • Next week? Are you having an actual laugh???
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited December 2020
    Same here! Missing half of my shards :-(