**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do i do with coal?

Am i not getting a gift in christmas?

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Possible. I should have read the in game message first. Just saw a blue box with red ribbon. Now I have coal too.

Ah well. It’s free so if they want to leave us with coal they can. Cross my fingers and hope they’re nice and reactivate for dec 25

?

Check your game mail. Just don’t open the present
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Are we still gonna give a gift or no?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I will not be opening mine now then
  • @Kabam Miike Please elaborate on this

I don't even see a gift, my most recent mails are the event quest downtime and the spiderham champion bundle.

That’s what the message looks like. I had already claimed the gift. It goes to your inventory. I would t worry about it. I don’t believe it’s simultaneous and instantaneous for everyone. Too many people.

• Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Yeah I only claimed my present and now it says it’s coal?!?!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when you open your gifts early. You get coal.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Opened purely by accident - That box looks very empty now - but no matter
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

You can't open it on accident. You literally have to claim it then click on it and open it.

Just verified this process - The gift has been claimed but left untouched
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    teaching the fine lost art of reading lol

i hope the coal is the prize for the naughty list folks. BUT i highly doubt it. i'm sure the magic will happen post Christmas and everyone will get whatever it is.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Well, some get Coal and others might get a Diamond for waiting patiently. Maybe a 6* Nexus? Who knows.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You can use it as a fuel to generate electric power, or turn it into diamonds somehow
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    I claimed it, but it's missing in my inventory? I did not open it and get coal
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    They're not going to elaborate on it. The whole point was to keep it a surprise until Christmas. You're probably getting the same value as everyone else. Maybe there's a profile pic and/or title involved as well that will be different but they aren't going to reveal any other information because that would spoil the surprise.
  • Maybe some holiday magic will make it better
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    6* nexus and you got coal instead
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

eat it

Agreed
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    How do you even open it? Click on USE in your inventory? Not that I'm going to but want to be sure because I don't want to accidentally open it like others have.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Well diamonds are made from coal under extreme heat and pressure!!!.. you maybe just maybe form a diamond. You just might get a 2* Emma Frost
  • DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    The coal is to add fire to the loading screen.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    You will be able to exchange it for a basic 5* crystal dont worry in the gift store. The ones who havent opened it will be getting a nexus one for cav.

Uc will be 4* nexus for coal

Thronebreakers getting a 5* nexus for coal