**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas gift

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I got the Christmas gift and I wanted to see what it was so I went to inventory and it showed a clump of coal and says

So one I didn’t try and use it and two does it mean I lost it forever or is there a way to use “holiday magic to make it better”

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

I accidentally opened it as well cause I didn’t read the mail message, lol

Idk but it scared the hell out of me
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Can we talk about the meme reference here?
    Crcrcrc said:

Can we talk about the meme reference here?

Yes please lol
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

Wait a sec so is it safe to claim the email ?

Yes
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    I don’t even have coal, I claimed it but can’t find anything now. Hope I didn’t just get shammed!
  • SashankSashank Posts: 2
    I didn't read the message and opened it too, I hope they give us good reward
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    well next time put a bigger disclaimer for us that didn't read it hahaha, I didn't realize there was a message for it @Kabam Miike
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

well next time put a bigger disclaimer for us that didn't read it hahaha, I didn't realize there was a message for it @Kabam Miike

Agreed, I was too excited and didn't read the full message
    Thts what i get for being too excited lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

the only way to claim it is within a message. how did you not realize there was a message for it?
  • Torpido12Torpido12 Posts: 10
    I opened it too out of excitement :(
    @DeaconVelvet its a joke lol
    I saw a claimable item and claimed it immediately w/out checking the message.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

@DeaconVelvet its a joke lol
    I saw a claimable item and claimed it immediately w/out checking the message.

lol ... itchy fingers
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wait. So we were supposed to keep the message till the 25th? I thought we could claim the gift without taking a peek? Now I’m afraid to check inventory because I might peek at it. 😧
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I literally miss-clicked. Whatever, I guess it just wasn’t meant to be this holiday season.
  • Maybe this Christmas the naughty are rewarded more 😂😂. Cuz low key I opened it too I was like let me press use and see if it takes me to the store to buy something next thing u know it turned to coal. Instead of saying use they should put open instead lol. Or give me a warning
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Sashank said:

That's naughty. You should always read the message.
    Were we not supposed to open it or just not claim it? I claimed it but left it in inventory.
    I haven’t gone into my inventory yet do I still have the gift?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you claim the gift from the message, you're fine. Just don't OPEN the gift once it's in your inventory. Simple.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I'm pretty sure the message said it was safe to claim it
    😅 Phew
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Interesting...
    I just went to my inventory and found this

Sashank said:

That's naughty. You should always read the message.
    I didn’t try and use it it just showed up as coal so is there a way to make it the present instead of the coal or????
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    I don't see it in my inventory. I claimed it, didn't open, but now it's gone.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★

the whole email was the disclaimer. they would have put something in big red letters you wouldn't have read it anyway.
    but don't worry you'll get something anyway on Christmas day
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Man kabam Mike is having a field day with all you guys that opened the present early
    @Mitriax lol like i told deacon it was joke, i dont actually mean it haha