**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It’s about to get Weirder. Announcing John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge!

Oh, Hello Summoner.

John Mulaney, star of stage and screen, and the voice of Spider-Ham in Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse has picked a team of all-star Champions to test YOU in his own Champion Challenge!

Introducing: John Mulaney's Champion Challenge!

Summoners who remember our recent Champion Challenges will be familiar with the format of this event. But if you’re new, buckle up. These quests are not meant to be easy. They are not for the faint of heart or those with backbones comparable to chocolate eclairs. They consist of 2 chapters.

The first will have 4 Quests, each containing 6 paths of 5 fights each connected by portals, allowing you to hop to the boss at the end of any path. The second only contains 1 quest, but it’s a harrowing gauntlet battle where you will face 31 intense battles. Only the craziest of Summoners dare take on that kind of challenge!

Starting in Quest 3, we’ll be throwing 2 new Global Buffs into the mix:

A Good Defense: The Attacker’s Well-Timed Blocks place a random Debuff from Weakness, Armor Break, Suppression, or Disorient on the Defender for 13 second(s). Each time the Attacker Dodges an Attack, place a random Buff on the Attacker from Fury, Armor Up, Power Gain, or Precision on the Attacker for 13 second(s).

Equally Balanced: When either Champion triggers a Special Attack, remove all Buffs and Debuffs from that Champion. For each Debuff or Buff removed, they gain:
1 Buff/Debuff: Gain Fury, increasing Attack Rating by {25}% for {8} seconds.
3 Buffs/Debuffs: The Special Attack is Unblockable.
5 Buffs/Debuffs: Gain an Unstoppable Buff for {8} seconds.

Who’s on John Mulaney’s team?

John Mulaney’s assembled a crack team of his favourite Champions, and you’re gonna face them over and over again, so I hope you like them! We’ve got Howard the Duck, Gwenpool, Warlock, Deadpool, and Mr. Musi- I mean-Mysterio! And of course, the boss of each of these Quests will be Spider-Ham!

But Miike, the Pig was mean to me and he beat me up, and now all my Champions are knocked out and this is too hard and I’m pretty sure he called me a bad word.

Them’s the breaks kiddo. That’s the point of a Champion Challenge! These Quests are not meant to be easy. Many will attempt it, and few will succeed. But don’t let that stop you from trying. Find as far as you can go, and push to beat that quest!

Okay, get to what we really care about, what are the rewards?

… I’ve been doing well, thank you for asking. Rude. Let’s just get those out of the way I guess.

For Completing Chapter 1, you will earn:
1x T4CC Crystal
1x T4 Basic Catalyst
1x T1A Catalyst
20x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals

For Exploration of Chapter 1, you will earn:
1x 5-Star Hero Crystal
20x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
1x T2A Catalyst

For Act Completion (Chapter 1 and 2), you will earn:
1x T5B Catalyst
1x T2A Catalysts
1,000,000x Gold

For Act Exploration (Chapter 1 and 2), you will earn:
1x 5-Star Nexus Crystal
1x 6-Star Crystal
2x T2A Catalysts

When does this start?

It’s already started! John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge started at 10 am PT on December 2nd, and will conclude on December 30th at 10 am PT! Now go and experience it for yourself!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Just to clarify there’s no legend run right?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Great. Looks like CMM is gonna be unusable here.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Wot? No 6* awekaning Jem? plis gib 6* awekaning Jem

Seriously? All these rewards for a relatively short quest and all you can ask for is a AG?
    thats the joke
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
    This is the best content in 2020,thnks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Somone pls enlighten me why magneto doesn't work against warlock
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    The last quest looks impossible with my roster
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

on quest 3 of the first chapter i get gwenpool down to 1 health and then shes invincible. she just wont die.

She can't die from specials. Use dot attacks
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

on quest 3 of the first chapter i get gwenpool down to 1 health and then shes invincible. she just wont die.

You gotta use a special attack or DOT on her to damage her
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

cant kill her with a special you need DOT... her sig prevents her from dying from specials
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Rage nodes. Ugh.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Crcrcrc said:

She can't die from specials. Use dot attacks
    thats weird. i’m using warlock (at least on quest 3, chapter one) and she died from his sp2.