**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do i do with coal?

Am i not getting a gift in christmas?

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 592 ★★★
    Possible. I should have read the in game message first. Just saw a blue box with red ribbon. Now I have coal too.

Ah well. It’s free so if they want to leave us with coal they can. Cross my fingers and hope they’re nice and reactivate for dec 25

?

Check your game mail. Just don’t open the present
  • Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    Are we still gonna give a gift or no?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I will not be opening mine now then
  • @Kabam Miike Please elaborate on this

I don't even see a gift, my most recent mails are the event quest downtime and the spiderham champion bundle.

That’s what the message looks like. I had already claimed the gift. It goes to your inventory. I would t worry about it. I don’t believe it’s simultaneous and instantaneous for everyone. Too many people.

• Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Yeah I only claimed my present and now it says it’s coal?!?!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when you open your gifts early. You get coal.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Opened purely by accident - That box looks very empty now - but no matter
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    jdeck59 said:

You can't open it on accident. You literally have to claim it then click on it and open it.

Just verified this process - The gift has been claimed but left untouched
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    teaching the fine lost art of reading lol

i hope the coal is the prize for the naughty list folks. BUT i highly doubt it. i'm sure the magic will happen post Christmas and everyone will get whatever it is.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Well, some get Coal and others might get a Diamond for waiting patiently. Maybe a 6* Nexus? Who knows.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You can use it as a fuel to generate electric power, or turn it into diamonds somehow
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    I claimed it, but it's missing in my inventory? I did not open it and get coal
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    They're not going to elaborate on it. The whole point was to keep it a surprise until Christmas. You're probably getting the same value as everyone else. Maybe there's a profile pic and/or title involved as well that will be different but they aren't going to reveal any other information because that would spoil the surprise.
  • Maybe some holiday magic will make it better
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    6* nexus and you got coal instead
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

eat it

Agreed
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    How do you even open it? Click on USE in your inventory? Not that I'm going to but want to be sure because I don't want to accidentally open it like others have.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Well diamonds are made from coal under extreme heat and pressure!!!.. you maybe just maybe form a diamond. You just might get a 2* Emma Frost
  • DylanphileDylanphile Posts: 59
    The coal is to add fire to the loading screen.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    You will be able to exchange it for a basic 5* crystal dont worry in the gift store. The ones who havent opened it will be getting a nexus one for cav.

Uc will be 4* nexus for coal

Thronebreakers getting a 5* nexus for coal