**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It’s about to get Weirder. Announcing John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge!

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

on quest 3 of the first chapter i get gwenpool down to 1 health and then shes invincible. she just wont die.

She can't die from specials. Use dot attacks
    thats weird. i’m using warlock (at least on quest 3, chapter one) and she died from his sp2.
    Assassin mastery?
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    does magneto work?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    anyone have any tips for the Gwenpool? My Achilles heel
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    for gwenpool if you dont have a good dot champ colossus works just fine just keep stunning her u wont even have to throw a punch
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Ramped up Morningstar working pretty well but Chapter 2 of this challenge is not worth the effort
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The second only contains 1 quest, but it’s a harrowing gauntlet battle where you will face every single fight from the first chapter in a row with no chance to exit. That’s 120 fights. Give or take.

This part of the post is mis leading. You could Interpret it as having to do all the fights from Chapter 1 in order but the exact same fights. Just 120 in a Row.

For the rewards the Quest is Fine. I'm just pointing it out.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

The second only contains 1 quest, but it’s a harrowing gauntlet battle where you will face every single fight from the first chapter in a row with no chance to exit. That’s 120 fights. Give or take.

This part of the post is mis leading. You could Interpret it as having to do all the fights from Chapter 1 in order but the exact same fights. Just 120 in a Row.

It's 30 fights not 120
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 73
    31 fights.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    is it intentional that the equally balanced thing makes it harder for the attackers like magneto
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm having a real love/hate relationship with Chapter 2.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Best content in 2020
    PS: I realized late that mags doesn't work, still pushed through it as I have revives expiring
    any solution for the rage node on HTD?
    Bawa69 said:

can i take in my sym supreme to keep nullifying that fury buff? will that work?
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Thats what I thought. That i had to do 120 fights in a row for chapter 2.

Then I discovered it was way worse
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Beat it already
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I managed to beat the second chapter. My thoughts:

Howard: was pretty easy with venom. Bait sp1 and win.
    Gwenpool: Massive pain. Polka dot power and power shield are a pretty nasty combo, and its gwenpool as well. Had to do this with mysterio, and he did well, just took a bit long.
    Warlock: I used beardo and skill synergy. Still very annoying.
    Deadpool: Beardo fight. Easy.
    Mysterio: Beardo and reparry. Watch out for his imfamous heavy spam and you should be fine.

Still need to explore chapter 1, but not the worst piece of content out there. A lot of effort and good champs needed, but there is a good payoff.
    Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

can i take in my sym supreme to keep nullifying that fury buff? will that work?
    yea just tried this ...sym supreme deals with him amazingly well
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Saske97 said:

31 fights.

31 fights for chapter 2?
    Yes
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    Why is venom good for HTD?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Tijjy007 said:

does magneto work?

He does as long as you do parry since he will deal burst damage so basically you will remain with full power till he is KO warlock lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ctuchik said:

Thats what I thought. That i had to do 120 fights in a row for chapter 2.

Then I discovered it was way worse
    wait why is it worse?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

is it intentional that the equally balanced thing makes it harder for the attackers like magneto

Well yes, Prowess is a Buff.
    EgretM4 said:

Why is venom good for HTD?

He om noms the buffs and has a lot of bleed damage. Easy to keep topped up while ignoring rage. Just bait sp1 and its so easy
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Longshot, Mysterio, Archangel, anyone else immune to passive AAR with access to damage over time
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko
    bwcv inflicts guaranteed bleed with second medium. Then wait for sp2 and remember to transfer bain node. With power shield she has a lot of damage on sps, witch means a lot of healed hp. If you play carefully, gp will only have 1-2 debuffs, so she never goes unstoppable. You can even take some hits. I always soloed gp with her easily. She also works great for htd. Bring dead nick fury and get 20% attack increase, as she's a hero
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

@SpideyFunko
    bwcv inflicts guaranteed bleed with second medium. Then wait for sp2 and remember to transfer bain node. With power shield she has a lot of damage on sps, witch means a lot of healed hp. If you play carefully, gp will only have 1-2 debuffs, so she never goes unstoppable. You can even take some hits. I always soloed gp with her easily. She also works great for htd. Bring dead nick fury and get 20% attack increase, as she's a hero
    have neither of those at a level that can help me