**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 2 or Rank 5 - the Dilemma

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m at the point where I have about half a Tier 5 Class Catalyst for Skill and a half for Tech.

I have two 6 Stars worthy of Rank 2 in skill - Falcon and Fury. Fury isn’t awakened but he’s definitely an investment for the future.

I also have 5 Star Hit Monkey who I really think could be useful at Rank 5 but I’m starting to second guess Rank 5s now (I have 16).

I also have a fully maxed 5 Star CapIW I could take to Rank 5.

In Tech, I have Hulkbuster as a 6 Star.

Since my goal is Thronebreaker and my 5 Star roster is pretty diverse, I’m thinking of waiting on Rank 5s until I have the TB title. I know Cap is the best champ... but I’m not sure if he’s really worth it given my goals of Thronebreaker. I know it sounds crazy to some extent but that’s where I am. Advice is appreciated.

Rank 2 or Rank 5 - the Dilemma 29 votes

Rank 5 Unawakened Hit Monkey
6%
TheInfintyGardener 2 votes
Rank 2 Unawakened Falcon
0%
Rank 2 Unawakened Fury
0%
Rank 2 Awakened (20 Sigs) Hulkbuster
3%
Mohammedalhadi 1 vote
Rank 5 Awakened (fully maxed) Cap IW
89%
LastPlayerXOsfan8CupidpseudosaneFluffyPigMonsterVoltolosZombieZeddRabangaXva23MeebletonLuke9523Kill_GreyDart1981abqberEtjamaTSR6225RenaxqqAquaflashEtherealityChobbly 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Definetely CIAW imo. Hot Monkey's another solid option.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Just maxed my capiw. At sig 200, he's a monster of both damage and utility
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Cap.

Done
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★

I’m at the point where I have about half a Tier 5 Class Catalyst for Skill and a half for Tech.

I have two 6 Stars worthy of Rank 2 in skill - Falcon and Fury. Fury isn’t awakened but he’s definitely an investment for the future.

I also have 5 Star Hit Monkey who I really think could be useful at Rank 5 but I’m starting to second guess Rank 5s now (I have 16).

Since my goal is Thronebreaker and my 5 Star roster is pretty diverse, I’m thinking of waiting on Rank 5s until I have the TB title. I know Cap is the best champ... but I’m not sure if he’s really worth it given my goals of Thronebreaker. I know it sounds crazy to some extent but that’s where I am. Advice is appreciated.

Definitely cap! He will help you clear more content to earn more T5CC quickly (and T5B etc). If you're only half way there, there is still a long way to go unfortunately (unless you are going to run the abyss) before forming that elusive T5CC.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Definitely cap! He will help you clear more content to earn more T5CC quickly (and T5B etc). If you're only half way there, there is still a long way to go unfortunately (unless you are going to run the abyss) before forming that elusive T5CC.
    I second this. Mainly the you’ve still gros ways to go and he will be useful now part.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    Cap high sig is a beast.