**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Could we have a RankDown Ticket for DDHK?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I know I shouldn’t be too optimistic for this champ’s buff....and I know it’s my fault to waste tons of resources on him before his buff lives....

I just wonder if Kabam could do us this favor, as a “Christmas surprise” for the players who took a lesson from this pathetic DDHK buff....

PS: I took him all the way from R2 to R5 just before buff....wanna cry....It felt like I was fooled....

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I could go on this tangent about this being a horrible and unrealistic idea, but I'll just go with a simple:

No.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I know I shouldn’t be too optimistic for this champ’s buff....and I know it’s my fault to waste tons of resources on him before his buff lives....

I just wonder if Kabam could do us this favor, as a “Christmas surprise” for the players who took a lesson from this pathetic DDHK buff....

PS: I took him all the way from R2 to R5 just before buff....wanna cry....It felt like I was fooled....

You have your answer right there.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    He isn’t bad. I don’t understand the whining on the forums about this. He may not be the next Colossus, but he is 1000 times better than before.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Hahahahhahahahaha bruh you get exactly what you ask for when you rank a champ up before they're buffed. No rank down ticket fo you
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Gonna put it simply... you numpty.
    . Imagine using valuable resources on a champ update that hasn't even been fully tested or is live. Sorry mate but rookie move by you sir, I can pretty much assure you 100% that you will not get a rank down ticket, best to live with your choice and enjoy ur new rank 5🤣
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Um no.
    You should make better decision regarding your rank ups.
    You should never rank up a champ before it’s buff.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    yeah it would be good idea if rank down tickets are given by Kabam, if not then I guess no biggie. I thought he was going to be a god tier champ like NF level. it was my fault for taking him to r4 even without knowing anything about his buff.

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

He isn’t bad. I don’t understand the whining on the forums about this. He may not be the next Colossus, but he is 1000 times better than before.

Never understood this logic. Just because he was better than before does not mean he is good now. He is still not a viable champ for any content available now is what people are saying. This was a overhaul, and Kabam had a good chance to make him an average champ, as it is, he seems below average.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    User error 🙄
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Pulyaman said:

Crcrcrc said:

Never understood this logic. Just because he was better than before does not mean he is good now. He is still not a viable champ for any content available now is what people are saying. This was a overhaul, and Kabam had a good chance to make him an average champ, as it is, he seems below average.
    That has no bearing on the fact that someone decided to buy something sight unseen and now regrets it. I have absolutely zero sympathy for anyone that does something so ridiculous. They bought a lotto ticket and lost, hopefully they'll learn a lesson about making uninformed rash decisions.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Like. Why did you rank him up before you saw the buff???????
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Why did you rank up a champion without know if he's good or not?
    There's no point on gambling resources at ranking up champions before the buffs were on.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Crcrcrc said:

That has no bearing on the fact that someone decided to buy something sight unseen and now regrets it. I have absolutely zero sympathy for anyone that does something so ridiculous. They bought a lotto ticket and lost, hopefully they'll learn a lesson about making uninformed rash decisions.
    Oh absolutely. I agree that ranking a champ before knowing how good they are is dumb. No RDT for the OP. My only gripe is when people say he is better than he was before the buff, of course he is, that is what a buff means. But he is still not a good investment in game.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Haste makes waste.

Who’s DDHK btw