**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Meme Thread

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

MaxGaming said:

CGR2020 said:

MaxGaming said:

CGR2020 said:
    I dont know how to feel about this...
    Ok I'll explain this meme. If you read Hit-Monkey's Bio, it explains that his tribe was sadly terminated by mercenaries, along with an assassin that they gave sanctuary to. So Hit-Monkey took the assassins weapons and swore revenge against all mercenaries, including the ones that terminated his tribe.
    I understand it its just that I'm not sure if I think this is funny or hurtful.
    Hurtful?!
    I think he means depressing
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    cool
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

MaxGaming said:

CGR2020 said:
    I dont know how to feel about this...
    Ok I'll explain this meme. If you read Hit-Monkey's Bio, it explains that his tribe was sadly terminated by mercenaries, along with an assassin that they gave sanctuary to. So Hit-Monkey took the assassins weapons and swore revenge against all mercenaries, including the ones that terminated his tribe. Hit-Monkey is like a hitman, he is NOT a mercenary.
    He says that because of taskmaster.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:
    Did you really steal Miikes meme and recaption it without crediting him? That’s a new low. 😐
    He credited him now. Where was the original?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:
    🤣🤣🤣
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Etjama said:
    🤣🤣🤣
    This gave me some insight so am gonna do it
    Professor x and Cosmic Ghost rider sucks