**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Mulaney Challenge rewards

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

I can’t get too mad at this.... the nexus was pretty weak, but very ironically I only pulled Morningstar for the first time a week or two ago, and I also pulled Emma as a 5* for the first time about a month ago and almost took her up to Rank 5. So glad I waited on that.

Side note, anyone want to try to convince me why Morningstar is so good? I’ve never really gotten to play her outside arenas.

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    "Side note, anyone want to try to convince me why Morningstar is so good? I’ve never really gotten to play her outside arenas."
    I think I know a certain guy who loves Morningstar to no end, perhaps even rates her as best mystic...
    @CGR2020
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Lol yeah that was pretty blatantly aimed at him. @Moot4Life
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

"Side note, anyone want to try to convince me why Morningstar is so good? I’ve never really gotten to play her outside arenas."
    I think I know a certain guy who loves Morningstar to no end, perhaps even rates her as best mystic...
    @CGR2020

@OneManArmy will show you the truth
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    dont forget to say thank you to mr.mulaney for your rewards
  • Morningstar is the best mystic in the game

I think it is probably more accurate to say that Morningstar is eventually one of the best mystics in the game.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Morningstar is great, but the ramp up is apparently brutal. I still don't have her as a five or six star :(
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Good stuff ...

Outside of resistor nodes, Morningstar has a gut wrenching build up. But she is great after 4 fights. However, I have not been able to stomach her build up. I have her as r5 since Jan of this year and have used her for a grand total of 2 times ...

Synergies make the ramp up easier, for sure. In some quests she's totally worth it, esp Incursions.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Crossbones is amazing though