**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• KaspyKaspy Posts: 156 ★★★
    I am super excited for this! Huge thanks and props to the team for taking our feedback to heart and reshaping story content!!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Rewards look great but what about 5 stars shards? 0 5 star shards for the whole thing?

5 Stars are not the Focus for these rewards. There will still be plenty of places to get 5-Star Shards, but we wanted to focus these rewards on 6-Star Roster depth and progression.
    I’m hav a question do u hav to record your book 2 legend run. And summits it that’s how I’m read it
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    For those attempting legends run, will there be a way to know the final total fight time?
  • Emre233013Emre233013 Posts: 8
    Very very very bad rewards only 2 6 stars very small amount of 6* sig stones very small amount of gold only t5cc amount is good rewards must be increased immediatly

People here are never happy with anything jeez. All everyone has been saying all week is how they're done with 5*s and they're useless now, but people are here complaining about 5* shards missing from Book 2....

There's finally 6* sigs in story content and a pretty solid bump in t5cc. I'm more than happy with them

Agerd one that’s there might be a tiny underwhelming but again it only the first chapter. So I’m happy regardless. And reading the node it see it more a help then anything.
  • People here are never happy with anything jeez. All everyone has been saying all week is how they're done with 5*s and they're useless now, but people are here complaining about 5* shards missing from Book 2....

There's finally 6* sigs in story content and a pretty solid bump in t5cc. I'm more than happy with them

Im happy with them as well.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Looks good, would really like to see more t2a in rewards though and a few more crystal shards.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Rewards look great but what about 5 stars shards? 0 5 star shards for the whole thing?

5 Stars are not the Focus for these rewards. There will still be plenty of places to get 5-Star Shards, but we wanted to focus these rewards on 6-Star Roster depth and progression.
    I’m hav a question do u hav to record your book 2 legend run. And summits it that’s how I’m read it
    no of course not

Gamer said:

no of course not
    Sorry my English isn’t the best my alliance mate told me it right after I’m asked so all good happy day.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

no of course not
    Sorry my English isn’t the best my alliance mate told me it right after I’m asked so all good happy day.
    Your alliance mate sounds like a very nice lobster to know 😂😂
  • Gamer said:

Nope! It's still all on our end. Just make sure you finish it within 24 hours of starting your first fight!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with the rewards. Based on the Beta, I'm just happy they are making the content enjoyable rather than a slog.

Gamer said:

Nope! It's still all on our end. Just make sure you finish it within 24 hours of starting your first fight!
    Thanks.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

no of course not
    Your alliance mate sounds like a very nice lobster to know 😂😂
    Jeps it you