**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the game plan, Kabam?

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Can you give us an update to your current plans?
What do you have in store for war, AQ timers, 5* shards, R5 5*, under tuned champions, AQ timers, useless 2-3-4* champions, and the general downhill attitude of summoners?

I’m asking because at least half of my alliance are quitting and I am wondering whether it’s worth continuing.

I’d like to believe that things are going to be improve, but every update creates more bugs, no updates to crappy champions and reduces overall happiness of summoners.

Comments

• See that’s how I should have come across on forums but kascasm has gone way too far
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I said AQ timers twice... accident?
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    They're just gonna say that they're looking into all of this and have plans or are figuring out plans but can't say too much at this time. Hopefully we get a different response.
  • I want a reason to keep playing too each day that passes with no word on how you are going to fix your game is making dislike the game the company and even marvel you are giving marvel a bad name I’m sure if Bill Roseman was to know what you keep doing to your fellow players he would give you the quick boot
    I want a reason to keep playing too each day that passes with no word on how you are going to fix your game is making dislike the game the company and even marvel you are giving marvel a bad name I’m sure if Bill Roseman was to know what you keep doing to your fellow players he would give you the quick boot

Who is bill roseman?
  • Your totally right but saying as you mentioned doesn’t cut it they keep doing it and nothing is changing just constantly getting worse and worse I’m at a point where I don’t even want the game on my phone the game used to be fun now it’s jist causing me stress because how they treat the players
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well, the Timers aren't being changed permanently. At least based on what's been stated many times. It's designed for 1-Hour Timers. War is still being monitored for any needed revisions. Although I don't think Diversity is going anywhere. The Resources to Max a 5* are coming. I am not aware of how they will be introduced. 5* Shards are present in the game. While they may become more available, I doubt it will be in the capacity to generate 6*s for everyone. The 2*, 3*, and 4* Versions aren't likely going anywhere because the game accomodates all levels of growth. I have no information on upcoming revisions of Champs. As for the bugs, they have been working on them and will continue to do so. That's pretty much all I can answer from the information provided here.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I want a reason to keep playing too each day that passes with no word on how you are going to fix your game is making dislike the game the company and even marvel you are giving marvel a bad name I’m sure if Bill Roseman was to know what you keep doing to your fellow players he would give you the quick boot

Who is bill roseman?

https://twitter.com/BillRosemann

Well, the Timers aren't being changed permanently. At least based on what's been stated many times. It's designed for 1-Hour Timers. War is still being monitored for any needed revisions. Although I don't think Diversity is going anywhere. The Resources to Max a 5* are coming. I am not aware of how they will be introduced. 5* Shards are present in the game. While they may become more available, I doubt it will be in the capacity to generate 6*s for everyone. The 2*, 3*, and 4* Versions aren't likely going anywhere because the game accomodates all levels of growth. I have no information on upcoming revisions of Champs. As for the bugs, they have been working on them and will continue to do so. That's pretty much all I can answer from the information provided here.

Look mate... I realise you are Kabams #1 fan, but I’m really looking for an official Kabam response.
    I’m not interested I heresay. Your input is really worth zero.
    The Forum is here for Players to interact as well as the staff. My input is based on responses here, as most of the issues brought up have been discussed already. You can find them if you search Threads.
    I realise. But you take it upon yourself to respond on kabams behalf, without the proper information that I requested,
    It’s clear that Kabam have realized they need to address many issues, I was just wondering what’s planned so I can act accordingly.
    I did not respond on Kabam's behalf. I provided answers based on Threads in existence. Compiling a list of questions which are already present in the Forum is not likely to get a listed response because they're already being discussed. Your issues are:
    1. War - There is a Thread open for discussion. They've responded that they're monitoring the changes and trying to get it to where it needs to be.
    2. AQ Timers - Already been discussed many times. They're not changing on a permanent basis.
    3. 5* Shards - They have stated that they will be made more available. There are ways they have. More may be coming.
    4. Under-Tuned Champions - There is no specific changes to share yet. When they revise Champs, they let us know.
    5. "Useless" 2-3-4* Champions - You may consider them useless, but the game houses all levels of Players. They're not going to do away with them completely.
    6. The General Downhill Attitude of Summoners - I can't comment on that. They probably can't either. Obviously they want everyone to enjoy the game.
    7. Constant Bugs - They are working to resolve them and will continue to do so. Just as they've done all along. Not likely that they're going to stop trying to improve it as long as it's in existence.

I'm not sure what response you're expecting, but the information is already here.
    @GroundedWisdom yep so nothing to add. Thanks for commenting. Please move along and let someone who can do so.
    There is nothing to add.
    There is nothing to add.

But yet, you continually do.
    I pointed out the answers to the questions you asked. Which can be found by searching the Forum.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    LOL so the post is directed at KABAM and you answered with this
    That's pretty much all I can answer from the information provided here.

But you didnt respond on their behalf.
    I did not respond on Kabam's behalf

LOL

I don't know anyone who doesn't work for a company but does so much PR for them. He/She must either be looking for a job or a purpose.
    Let’s just get back to the initial matter. Kabam, do you have anything to add? It would be nice for the community to know what plans you have incoming before we quit.
    gohard123 wrote: »
    LOL so the post is directed at KABAM and you answered with this
    That's pretty much all I can answer from the information provided here.

But you didnt respond on their behalf.
    I did not respond on Kabam's behalf

LOL

Correct. I, being myself, answered the questions based on Threads that are already existing. I am not a representative of Kabam. Nor is Kabam an entity that responds to questions. Reiterating information already discussed is one of the things Players do for each other here. When we post something, it is not one-way communication with the staff. People can comment as well. Given the fact that there is no more information to provide, that is all that can be said.