**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW Worth generic gem?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Have a r4 5 star Captain America Infinity War and a generic 5 star awakening gem. Should I put it in him? I have enough class and generic sig stones to bring him to sig 120.
Or should I wait for the gifting event and see if I get a science awakening gem from the greater gifting crystals?

Cap IW Worth generic gem? 66 votes

Generic
90%
DrZolaallinashesRockermanSungjnameplasGNASTYMasterduxOsfan8Hammerbro_64BrokenTheHoodedDormammuDRTOAlbi⁴7²00⁴LmaoGoddessIliasMalreck04Raichu626MysterioBadPullsMarcoMeebleton 60 votes
Wait for gifting
6%
Aleorgauntlet101ChikelLolumadbro 4 votes
Other
3%
HoitadoThebombsquad1 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Generic
    His sig is one of the most valuable in the game...get him awakened and to sig 200 and enjoy.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Generic
    Preferably you’d want him sig 200. But he is definitely worth the generic. One of my MVP’s for the challenge. (Still sad about 6* Vulture)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Generic
    Without a doubt 10000000% worth it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Wait for gifting
    Depends on your roster and your needs. I used a class gem in mine and never really use him now. When I do, it's mostly for his block proficiency or for unstoppable. There are other champs, who need it more and whom you can hunt in dual crystal. Like Hyperion for example
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Generic
    there are so many places that his utility comes in very easily: if you need armor break (for example, Killmonger and Emma Frost), petrify, biohazard, or champs that give you debuffs on contact (Abominations and Morningstars come to mind), etc. Of course, there are other characters that can do that stuff but the value is that you can just put all that utility in one champ and save slots on your team
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Generic

there are so many places that his utility comes in very easily: if you need armor break (for example, Killmonger and Emma Frost), petrify, biohazard, or champs that give you debuffs on contact (Abominations and Morningstars come to mind), etc. Of course, there are other characters that can do that stuff but the value is that you can just put all that utility in one champ and save slots on your team

oh and don't forget his damage, perfect block, and unstoppable counter which comes in without the awakening
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Generic
    One of the most versatile and durable champs in game. Awakening him with high sig makes him incredible and opens up even more utility.

Dr. Zola