**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    The rewards are more than adequate.
    I'm MUCH more excited about the numerous player friendly features that will be included. Swapping out champs? Class based buffs? Abilities that reward skill?
    On paper this looks very promising! Bring back the FUN! 🥳😎🥳
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Very very very bad rewards only 2 6 stars very small amount of 6* sig stones very small amount of gold only t5cc amount is good rewards must be increased immediatly

How about....no. They have reduced the difficulty of this quest already, why would they increase rewards as well?
    I didn't want the difficulty to be reduced.

People here are never happy with anything jeez. All everyone has been saying all week is how they're done with 5*s and they're useless now, but people are here complaining about 5* shards missing from Book 2....

There's finally 6* sigs in story content and a pretty solid bump in t5cc. I'm more than happy with them

The mistake people make is comparing 6.4 rewards. The proper comparison is 6.1 rewards.
    Actually no. We should compare them to 6.4
    Doesn't matter if you wanted it reduced or not, there were lots that asked for it and the act 6 nerf. So we are getting rewards to match that difficulty.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Boneman said:

Ngl. These rewards are kinda bad. 10k 6* shards? Is this really what we’re going to start expecting from the latest PERMANENT content in the game that’s supposed to push the player base to the next tier?

Stop whining and be happy about free stuff..
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I have never been this excited for a piece of content in my life. The Beta was so fun and everything was so well made in it. I think this will be the best received content ever
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    @Kabam Miike is this content going to be locked behind the Thronebreaker title? Asking for a friend, lol
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Is the thronebreaker title required to enter this act or can anyone who has act 6 completion done enter as well?
  • After looking back and seeing that there are actually a lot of t5b available, I'm more satisfied. More six star shards would be appreciated, but overall, I'm very happy with what's up for grabs

For me its the t5cc. If i get lucky i could get 2 r3 six stars which would be corvus and torch.
  • Emre233013Emre233013 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike what about act 6 compensation rewards when they are coming
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

The plan was before the next Act releases so sometime between now and Wednesday if I had to guess.
  • @Kabam Miike what about act 6 compensation rewards when they are coming

The plan was before the next Act releases so sometime between now and Wednesday if I had to guess.
    I swear to god if i see any amounts of shards in the compensation I'll lose it. Or see anyone complain about not getting shards....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Boneman said:

Ngl. These rewards are kinda bad. 10k 6* shards? Is this really what we’re going to start expecting from the latest PERMANENT content in the game that’s supposed to push the player base to the next tier?

This content is NOT designed to push people to the next tier. This content was designed for the people already in the highest tier. You get 10k 6* shards for doing 6 paths. Plus there is more than just the shards, you get a generic 1-2 6* rank up gem which equivalent to 3 T5B, 7 T2A (which people are complaining about being a bottleneck now), 7 T4CC and 7 T4B.

The rewards equal the content difficulty.
    I'd argue that this content has the potential to push people to the next tier. 75% of a t5cc be it that 50% is random but still. I really don't understand why people are complaining.
    Yes it has the potential if you can do the content. I was just saying that it wasn't designed for early Cav players to move to TB.
    H3t3r said:

I swear to god if i see any amounts of shards in the compensation I'll lose it. Or see anyone complain about not getting shards....
    I'd highly doubt they'd be included. Wouldn't make any sense at all really. I don't expect anything more than similar to what was issues in the earlier 6.2.6 pack
  • H3t3r said:

Boneman said:

This content is NOT designed to push people to the next tier. This content was designed for the people already in the highest tier. You get 10k 6* shards for doing 6 paths. Plus there is more than just the shards, you get a generic 1-2 6* rank up gem which equivalent to 3 T5B, 7 T2A (which people are complaining about being a bottleneck now), 7 T4CC and 7 T4B.

I'd argue that this content has the potential to push people to the next tier. 75% of a t5cc be it that 50% is random but still. I really don't understand why people are complaining.
    Yes it has the potential if you can do the content. I was just saying that it wasn't designed for early Cav players to move to TB.
    Oh yeah definitely. A fresh cav or even someone that just did 6.4 dont really need t5cc quite yet.
  • H3t3r said:

I'd highly doubt they'd be included. Wouldn't make any sense at all really. I don't expect anything more than similar to what was issues in the earlier 6.2.6 pack
    Do you think we get 1 big package or smaller packages for each chapter?
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    H3t3r said:

I don't think their will be any shard.... It will be same as " The champion" nerf compensation and they have already stated it..... I am just hoping that they send it soon....
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Boneman said:

Oh yeah definitely. A fresh cav or even someone that just did 6.4 dont really need t5cc quite yet.
    I would disagree with part of that statement. I've been holding off completing 6.4 (until yesterday) simply out of laziness. I would agree that someone who recently got cavalier in the last couple months shouldn't have their eyes set on TB, but some of us just completing 6.4 have been cavalier for quite some time now.
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Who knows. Not really sure how they'll do this one. Maybe similar to the last where the amount you got was based on how many times you actually fought the champion pre nerf but based on how much of Act 6 you finished all together.
  • BsuGuy said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Boneman said:

I would disagree with part of that statement. I've been holding off completing 6.4 (until yesterday) simply out of laziness. I would agree that someone who recently got cavalier in the last couple months shouldn't have their eyes set on TB, but some of us just completing 6.4 have been cavalier for quite some time now.
    Yeah i was referring to people who like just recently went from 6.1- 6.4 in a matter of weeks after the nerfs.
  • H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Who knows. Not really sure how they'll do this one. Maybe similar to the last where the amount you got was based on how many times you actually fought the champion pre nerf but based on how much of Act 6 you finished all together.
    Yeah that'd make sense.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

People here are never happy with anything jeez. All everyone has been saying all week is how they're done with 5*s and they're useless now, but people are here complaining about 5* shards missing from Book 2....

There's finally 6* sigs in story content and a pretty solid bump in t5cc. I'm more than happy with them

Is it just me or have we been agreeing an awful lot more lately