**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kudos to the writers

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
Kabam's art department is obviously amazing and they've outdone themselves this month (again) with Spider-Ham. Great work! But i've also greatly enjoyed the storyline and writing in this month's EQ. That exchange between Porker and Torch in chapter 1... brilliant!
I really liked the Immortal Hulk / Abomination story last month too. So yeah... writers, thanks, and keep doing what you're doing :):*B)

Comments

• JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    I'm wondering if Mulaney was involved with any of the writing for this month's events, if he wasn't I'm incredibly impressed with how on-point stylistically the tone of Spider Ham's quips were. I could hear it all in Mulaney's voice while i was reading, right down to the "Geez kid..."
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

That would be the work of @Kabam Goggy on the EQ, and @Kabam Doot on the Side Quest! Last month's EQ was written by Al Ewing, the writer/creator of the Immortal Hulk series.

Doot
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Thank you! I channeled my inner Mulaney with this and the Motion comic. Your kind words are the reason I do what I do.

That, and the money.

Appreciate it!

Do you or do you not play trumpet doot
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    It’s really cool the the titles for the chapters of the quests are names and tracks for mulaneys albums. Those first two are great. Laughed when I saw the new in town chapter
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Thank you! I channeled my inner Mulaney with this and the Motion comic. Your kind words are the reason I do what I do.

That, and the money.

Appreciate it!

I like your reply, as well as your creation in-game this month. Thank you and great work!
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

That, and the money.

Appreciate it!

Next time someone would do a vs Kabam mods, i will bring you
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★

That, and the money.

Appreciate it!

The only admin who can challenge Kabam Boo