**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Act 1 Chapter 1: Brave New Battlerealm!

Comments

• B)Book two"BHiold">
    Lol the rewards look assome. Ready to play. >:)
  • Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Rewards look great but what about 5 stars shards? 0 5 star shards for the whole thing?

5 Stars are not the Focus for these rewards. There will still be plenty of places to get 5-Star Shards, but we wanted to focus these rewards on 6-Star Roster depth and progression.
    I’m hav a question do u hav to record your book 2 legend run. And summits it that’s how I’m read it
    Nope! It's still all on our end. Just make sure you finish it within 24 hours of starting your first fight!
    Wait, starting your first fight? So that means I can go in myself and scout rather than having to get others to report for me what everything is like?
    Yep! Only fight times are being taken into account.
    So only fight times are being recorded but we have to have 100% the chapter in 24hours correct?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

@Kabam Miike what about act 6 compensation rewards when they are coming

The plan was before the next Act releases so sometime between now and Wednesday if I had to guess.
    I swear to god if i see any amounts of shards in the compensation I'll lose it. Or see anyone complain about not getting shards....
    I'd highly doubt they'd be included. Wouldn't make any sense at all really. I don't expect anything more than similar to what was issues in the earlier 6.2.6 pack
    Do you think we get 1 big package or smaller packages for each chapter?
    Who knows. Not really sure how they'll do this one. Maybe similar to the last where the amount you got was based on how many times you actually fought the champion pre nerf but based on how much of Act 6 you finished all together.
    I believe Miike said that we will be getting separate comp packages for completion and exploration of each chapter, but I could be wrong. I also think there will be some rank up resources in because of a lot of the fights that you needed a specific counter for (Acid Wash Mysterio for example) just straight up got removed.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    What are the health-pools / Attack pools
    and the rewards do need a bump

5* shards if not 6* shards should be a bit more (10k 5* on completion )+ 1 nexus 5* on exploration

No t4 basic cats on paths ! it's a material everything consists of it / should not being a part of ranking 6*s at all

Sigs !!!! Come on ( there was like a huge amount on cyber offers ) and for an exploration of the last thing introduced in the game we are getting 25 ! !
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

Is the thronebreaker title required to enter this act or can anyone who has act 6 completion done enter as well?

No it is not. Act 6 completion is the only requirement to access Act 7.
  • The rewards are good but .....
    I was hoping for 6 star awakening gem crystal ......... i don't understand why you make it so rar .
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Very very very bad rewards only 2 6 stars very small amount of 6* sig stones very small amount of gold only t5cc amount is good rewards must be increased immediatly

How about....no. They have reduced the difficulty of this quest already, why would they increase rewards as well?
    I didn't want the difficulty to be reduced.

People here are never happy with anything jeez. All everyone has been saying all week is how they're done with 5*s and they're useless now, but people are here complaining about 5* shards missing from Book 2....

There's finally 6* sigs in story content and a pretty solid bump in t5cc. I'm more than happy with them

The mistake people make is comparing 6.4 rewards. The proper comparison is 6.1 rewards.
    Actually no. We should compare them to 6.4
    So.... what do you compare 7.4 to... if not 6.4? 🤔🤔
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    1st reaction: Return of Ice Phoenix........😱 oh hell no, not again, will probably be one that is like the pre-nerf version 😱😰

2nd reaction: where in the world is Unstoppable Ant?? 🤔

3rd reaction: major change to how legend runs are determined: awesome one, really great change 😎💪👍......will still not be going for it since I’m a complete noob.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Boneman said:

Boneman said:

Ngl. These rewards are kinda bad. 10k 6* shards? Is this really what we’re going to start expecting from the latest PERMANENT content in the game that’s supposed to push the player base to the next tier?

This content is NOT designed to push people to the next tier. This content was designed for the people already in the highest tier. You get 10k 6* shards for doing 6 paths. Plus there is more than just the shards, you get a generic 1-2 6* rank up gem which equivalent to 3 T5B, 7 T2A (which people are complaining about being a bottleneck now), 7 T4CC and 7 T4B.

The rewards equal the content difficulty.
    Oh so this isn’t gonna be the next level of content and more difficult than the previous acts? Oh boy we’re going backwards now 🌚

This is the next level but this isn't designed for someone who just became Cav or someone who has a shallow roster. This is endgame content. If you aren't ready for the abyss and are spending tons of units to just get through act 6, you'll have a harder time in book 2.

I'm just saying, don't expect this to be a cake walk if you trying to get TB with 5 R5's and a R2.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I can use 4-stars for this, right?

No not what if I’m understanding
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Food for thought.

This is inaccurate... There are only 4 quests in the Chapter (not the typical 6). If there were 6 quests for each part 7.1, these number would be right but since only 4, we get the following total for 100% on the paths:

180,000 T5B Shards = 4 T5B
    216,000 T2A Shards = 6 T2A
    6000 6* Shards
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    tafre said:

Food for thought.

This is inaccurate... There are only 4 quests in the Chapter (not the typical 6). If there were 6 quests for each part 7.1, these number would be right but since only 4, we get the following total for 100% on the paths:

180,000 T5B Shards = 4 T5B
    216,000 T2A Shards = 6 T2A
    6000 6* Shards
    No there are 6 paths not 4. Where did you get that idea?

The first beta had 3 quests and the second one where they changed almost everything had 6 quests.
    I said nothing of the paths... There are 6 paths but 4 quests... 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4... There is no 7.1.5 or 7.1.6.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    hm