**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All of the AAR immunes

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I tried finding a trucos infographic, but I couldn’t do it. With that being said, can you help me fill in the blanks of those champions?

Off the top of my head I know AA, Mysterio, Mephisto, and effectively Longshot and Doctor Voodoo.

Can you help list the others? Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Mysterio (While Not under armour break) AA is ONLY aar immune against other champions, his ability accuracy can be reduced by nodes. Longshot has a base 300% increased ability accuracy, Emma Frost in diamond, Mephisto is immune to Only passive ability accuracy reduction, Doctor Voodoo, has increased 100% ability accuracy while in even combo.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mysterio (While Not under armour break) AA is ONLY aar immune against other champions, his ability accuracy can be reduced by nodes. Longshot has a base 300% increased ability accuracy, Emma Frost in diamond, Mephisto is immune to Only passive ability accuracy reduction, Doctor Voodoo, has increased 100% ability accuracy while in even combo.

You sure that AA stuff isn't a bug?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

You sure that AA stuff isn't a bug?
    It is not a bug as it states in his abilities "Archangels ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponents abilities" but nodes can reduce his ability accuracy, for example 6.4.4 Energy adoption fire, icarus and hot and bothered lane, while AA is under incinerates his defensive ability accuracy will be reduced by 80% as the defender themself is not reducing his ability accuracy, but the node is.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz wait how is EF AAR immune? I know she is immune to concussion but do all AAR effects count as a concussion?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mordo is immune to passive AAR effects, not concussion debuffs.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Old Man Logan.
    You can't teach an old, stubborn dog new tricks.