**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How have your crystal pulse been lately?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Because why not

How have your crystal pulse been lately? 64 votes

Great
39%
DrZolaThatOneMasterGamerX_Factor_AgentEtjamaragnarok_947TotalMonster109BabyMiikeH3t3rNockoRenaxqqJohnyBoySuperiorSymbioteBlizzard28Canucks37CrasyduckYTBigSThanks_D19NewlinstheoryTrashPanda12ABOMB 25 votes
Ok
31%
Haji_SaabRbk19Warlord5386TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴GoddessIliasColonaut123AleorMaxGamingDjinAmazing_Demon05Thicco_ModeEtm34TheInfintySneakyWarriorC_Trooper88BlackTuranCheesePizzaRedCGR2020FritoPlay 20 votes
Trash
29%
jdrum663Ab_SamadNojokejaymSceptilemaniacLmaoXva23Kill_GreyKbmbbThoye3Prakhar_82Charlie21540SaltE_Wenis69HoitadoAmeloblasterIryseWill3808DarkKnight646[Deleted User]Gardener 19 votes

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

your crystal pulse is not? shame that hear to.

How dare you show photo evidence of my embarrassing typing skills
    you are not getting away with an edit if it means my joke doesnt make sense anymore
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ok
    they've been meh
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Great
    Got 5* stark spidey (first time), duped 5* darkhawk and pulled 5* CGR this week.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Ok
    Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

your crystal pulse is not? shame that hear to.

How dare you show photo evidence of my embarrassing typing skills
    you are not getting away with an edit if it means my joke doesnt make sense anymore

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    my pulse has been steady

considering that if it was anything else I’d probably be dead
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Trash
    The F tiers be with me
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    My crystal pulse is low. Got 6* Vulture from the Challenge
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Great
    6* Doom from a basic. Pretty meh otherwise, but IT'S FREAKIN 6* DOOM!!!
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Trash
    We fall into that category where we get shite even if we spend.. but no more spending and no more regrets now.. those epoch crystals dropped me just 1 5s abomination which I wont even be using lol
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Great
    Been on a fairly lucky streak recently..although Doom and Cap IW are proving to be my unicorns that always seem to tease me on my crystal spins 🙄
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Ok
    I got a 4* CGR and 4* Dragon Man from 5 2020 grandmaster crystals. That's as good as you can reasonably hope to pull. Last event gmc were horrible, only 3*.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    My pulse has been increasing ever so slightly in anticipation waiting because connection issues likes to pop up as soon as i press open crystals.

Pulls eh. I'm not expecting much anyway