**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Crystals

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
Can we steer clear of RNG-based Crystals in these Side Quests? Undoubtedly, people are going to say they enjoyed it because they had good pulls, but you have an experience where some people have an enjoyable experience and get some good things, and others come up with very little and get to watch other people enjoy it. I'm aware that's how the Crystals work. It's just too much RNG when it's already in most other aspects. Obviously I'm disappointed with what I've pulled, but I'm probably not the only person with a similar experience. I just had 17 tries and came up with very little. I'd rather have an Event that gives less and more usefulness than an RNG-based Event that leaves you feeling like you don't even want to bother playing.

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I’ve opened 8 2020 cav crystals so far. 5 3*s and 3 4*s.
    I’m happy I at least pulled a 4* Spider Ham. I r3ed him for fun
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I would have somewhat agreed was it not for all the other content that is coming out this month. You do get some garanteed rewards in this quest aswell in the form of catalysts and a ton of gold.

But Act 7 and Variant 6 is permanent content, and the rewards that we get in the side EQ shouldn't be affected by them. Last month we got 5500 6 shards. This month we get 500 6* shards. From the cavalier crystals I got 14 3* and 4 4*. So I basically lost 5K 6* shards. We also get 6% T5CC less than last month.

The type of rewards for this month is beyond terrible
    we also have the champion challenge, which gives a five star, a five star nexus, and a six star.
    And again the rewards from the celebrity challenge should be on top of the rewards from the side EQ. They shouldn't remove rewards from the side EQ
    Not every side event is created equal. Some are better, some aren’t.
This discussion has been closed.