**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Science Champ Benefits the most from being Awakened?

caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I have a 4* Science awakening Gem, should I use it on one of these or wait until I get someone better.

Which Science Champ Benefits the most from being Awakened? 78 votes

YJ
28%
DNA3000MattyloBigMoFuzzylumpsHarcourtmazeJcray705Spity68FrostyYellsomeDarkZenRaaabiew78adqqedfyvrARMAGEDDON999Sky_kittyzerogodsGreenstrokeDeadpool_42422112CliffordcanBarry_Allen007 22 votes
Rulk
7%
DrOctavius2_2FedxxxxZzzAshburnSquareHzori 6 votes
Electro
5%
Erza_ScarletRavenrob_33Palito_Diazgohard123 4 votes
Spider-Gwen
5%
CuteshelfDropfaithdoctordoom_ASDF_ 4 votes
She-Hulk
2%
Sw6bluezZombieDude1234 2 votes
ABOM
3%
dangerbluAxeCopFireAlCapone2727 3 votes
Rhino
0%
Ant-Man
3%
Slux83CammonRoarsjum 3 votes
Wait for a better Science Champ
43%
Etaki_LirakoiNevvBdanielmathSnakeEyes69dkatrylGbSarkarNoob_2yrsAakashTheLazyKingDemonicStalkerXillymanSpeedbumpAdzomaticAnurag1606thanks4playingRotellySungjBullfighter77Jim0172TellthemIAM 34 votes

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Spiderman
  • She-Hulk
    Bro I got the free 3star Hulk when Kabam gave him to all summoners I got him up to1,212 then I sold him for anothe 4star
  • Electro
    Quake will be the best in terms of prestige and usability
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd wait for Hulk
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Electro benefits most from duping.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    That's not a recommendation.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen
    Spidergwen does double crit damage and other awesome stuff when duped.

(Doesn’t matter that her secondary mode is F’n useless)
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Um no quake lol
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    edited October 2017
    Yeah science is not the best class in this game. I'll wait for Quake or Hulk I guess.
  • YJ
    Love YJ, but duped hulk is so better and he is not in the list
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Hulk is the best. Spider-man and Quake being a close second. The next being CAWWII.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Spidergwen benefits the most being awakened out of that group. and she's fun to use. I hate Hulk's awakening. hulk does benefit but only a little as he needs to be below a certain health point to be fully utilized and I hate taking health to maximize his attack. When spiderman gets awakened he loses play-ability and will only be used as a defender from there. Quake just damages the opponent as you block (doesn't need to be awakened). So waiting to get a better science champ, it's not going to get much better. MAYBE we'll get a new science champ in a month but then it's reliant on you getting him.
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    YJ or wait for hulk cap or quake
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Quake or WWII Cap
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    For durability in questing, including AQ, WW2 Cap.

Between his base PB, his sig PB, and possible synergy like Guilly, his PB gets so high, that he is a tank.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Go for hulk