**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone worth r2?

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm debating if any of my six stars are worthy r2's? I know aegon/omega are but they need to be duped, I'm debating km but I already have blade and NF as 5*s so I don't need, is there anyone I'm not realising I have thats good?

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Gambit is decent after his buff. I’d consider him as a potential r2 option. Some say cull is worth it, but personally I don’t think so. His sustainability in quests is too low for my liking.

Mysterious is awesome. A lot of people highly rate and some even underrate him. He’s got some nice damage and solid utility to go along with it. I’d consider him for r2 if you use him/know how to use him.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Killmonger and IMIW are both good options
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Looks like G2099 is already r2.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    P2099, gambit, proxima, cull, and imiw could all arguably go to rank 2
  • Byucoug21Byucoug21 Posts: 21
    Mysterio, IMIW, proxima, cull, are all great options that you won’t be disappointed in.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    KM IMIW Mysterio and Gambit are all pretty solid options. Debatable on if all those except Mysterio sort of need the dupe.

Edit: and Proxima too. Omega if you like his playstyle.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    Cheers for all the advice guys, I'm gonna play around with mysterio and see how I like him, and im waiting for the dupe on omega and aegon till they go to r2, proxima I heard she needs alot of ramp up and is only good in long long fights, but I do have a 5* r5 corvus so ill debate it.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Cheers for all the advice guys, I'm gonna play around with mysterio and see how I like him, and im waiting for the dupe on omega and aegon till they go to r2, proxima I heard she needs alot of ramp up and is only good in long long fights, but I do have a 5* r5 corvus so ill debate it.

She only really needs 2 of her prowess buffs to decimate Act 6 fights. Her utility to parry non contact attacks and -200 AAR on blocks is really niche but when it comes in handy its very helpful.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    So I thought I'd give you guys an update as my decision has just been made for me😁