**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My three month account progression

13»

Comments

• chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★

I plan on doing easy path of abyss and throne breaker by the sixth month of starting the account. If my current progression pisses u off so much i can't imagine what ur faces be like then🤣🤣

I pity your credit card.
    Ah..sorry i dont have one yet. I am student so
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

Did you leave the house/eat/sleep these 3 months

And

F2P=Free to Play not Free to Pay.

Honestly i wouldn't have been able to do it if not for the lockdown and i get my units from arena milestones so it is free to play i guess
    Did you get all 15k cyberweekend deals?
    Yes i did and ended up with this
    I hate to break it to you, but it is literally impossible to grind 15k or more units in 3 months. With a massive roster. You started from scratch, and when you start, you get like 20 units a round from arena.
    I completed cavlier by the end of first month. I don't know what 20 unit arena u are talking about
    I must need new glasses. Did i just read cav first month, and you arent doing an alt account challenge?
    I used to play in a master alliance 2 yrs ago. Left that account with a alliance member. Started a new one in sep 2020
    Id love to know the name of this account. And FYI that breaks the TOS big time.
    I don't have the account details for it now sir and it was a time before account sharing was frowned upon
    2 years ago... Account sharing was frowned upon. Something isnt adding up. And by something i mean all of it. Espcially that bs i just got in DMs.
    Not even just frowned upon at that time it has always been straight up ban if caught doing it. Unless your account name is seatin that is
    Is it account sharing if u stop playing the game and give the account to someone else. I don't know man. And u can grind 21k units in 3 months even if u start the account from scratch
    Yes it is.

And no you cant.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    This is getting pretty heated
    Crcrcrc said:

I plan on doing easy path of abyss and throne breaker by the sixth month of starting the account. If my current progression pisses u off so much i can't imagine what ur faces be like then🤣🤣

I’m gonna be honest, no way. You are not telling the truth. You had to have spent. It is literally impossible.

Oh, I thought it was obvious he was lying about something when I saw this post yesterday.

Kill_Grey said:

You've done variant 1?!
    Jesus Christ!

Dr doom all the way for variant 1
    Variant 1 is class restricted so you can't Dr. Doom 2 entire chapters. Secondly, look at how lacking the science/cosmic classes are for chapter 3...
    I thought he was referring to variant 5 which was doom all the way. I mentioned above that i did variant 1 with my 4 star roster

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Honestly i wouldn't have been able to do it if not for the lockdown and i get my units from arena milestones so it is free to play i guess
    I hate to break it to you, but it is literally impossible to grind 15k or more units in 3 months. With a massive roster. You started from scratch, and when you start, you get like 20 units a round from arena.
    I completed cavlier by the end of first month. I don't know what 20 unit arena u are talking about
    I must need new glasses. Did i just read cav first month, and you arent doing an alt account challenge?
    I used to play in a master alliance 2 yrs ago. Left that account with a alliance member. Started a new one in sep 2020
    I don't have the account details for it now sir and it was a time before account sharing was frowned upon
    2 years ago... Account sharing was frowned upon. Something isnt adding up. And by something i mean all of it. Espcially that bs i just got in DMs.
    Not even just frowned upon at that time it has always been straight up ban if caught doing it. Unless your account name is seatin that is
    Is it account sharing if u stop playing the game and give the account to someone else. I don't know man. And u can grind 21k units in 3 months even if u start the account from scratch
    Yes it is.

And no you cant.

This is brain grants 6 the day on a new account and he is f2p . U can see the units up there.
    U are just a hypocrite who doesn't listen to reason and keeps arguing man
    If he continues playing on that account for 3 months he can easily put up 25k+ units on the account
    Ok man I accept I spent a million dollars on this game.The reason I posted this was to ask if I can do abyss with aegon,doom and blade without hitting a road block. No one answered that question and took the conversation in a different direction. So let me know if abyss run is possible or not and leave the f2p conversation here
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Do you even watch his stream bruv? You realized all that units was bought from the store right? He's not F2P at all with that account (the Unzo one).
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Yes it is.

And no you cant.

This is brain grants 6 the day on a new account and he is f2p . U can see the units up there.
    This account is not F2P.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I’ve opened 50 mutant/skill class 5* crystals, plus 100’s of 5* basic crystals hunting for Aegon with no sign of him, this guy has dupe inside 3 months. Only two things matter in this game, how much you’re willing to spend or how lucky you are...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I mean we know he’s lying because he spent $50 on unit deals lol
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

That offer was 50 dollars i guess. Other than that rest is f2p

8 six stars in 3 months, without buying 6 star offers?

Stop the cap!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I don't trust anything he says if he thinks account sharing is okay even if it was a while back and brags about it on the forums.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Its always been against TOS

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Nah man u dont know the old mcoc do u. I used to play 3 alliance member accounts for aw back in the day
    "If caught" and it was very frowned upon
    It was frowned upon after repeated complaining from the player base of how unfair it was. Not frowned upon from the beginning of the game
    It's been against TOS since the beginning of the game lol. Whether or not people cared is different, but it was there
    and yeah theres no way you got 15k units with that pitiful 5* roster
  • Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Yes it is.

And no you cant.

He bought unit packs everytime he completed the acts and it is possible top grind out many uits that first week of summoner sigil really helps if you convert those purple quest crystal in to the big ones and he made cavalier on one account and almost made on his first attempt
  • Guys are you all jealous. Clearly, there is more to his story but there is no reason to hit on him like this. Any other year this may have been impossible but in 2020 the year of the total pandemic it's possible.