**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good Luck, Sort Of

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
I started opening the 2020 cavs with one goal in mind: 5* or 6* Immortal Hulk. I got all of these 5*s, but no Immortal Hulk. After spending over 3,000 units on his featured cavs and getting nothing, I was hoping that I would get lucky. But I guess it will be my endless search for a champ that isn't even a god tier. If Kabam Santa is listening, please, let the Christmas gift be a 6* Immortal Hulk ;)

Comments

• I'm so jealous of everyone's luck
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

I'm so jealous of everyone's luck

Same so far Ive gotten all 3* and 3 4*'s.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Well, I did 100% every difficulty and spend every shard. You may not have done that and still have a chance at a 5*
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    You'll get it some day maybe start trying to get nexuses
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Nice number of 5* tho! And you got the 2nd most beautiful champ in the game
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ebony maw >>>>>>> iabomb

He is quite beautiful. Is he worth a gem?
    Crcrcrc said:

Well, I did 100% every difficulty and spend every shard. You may not have done that and still have a chance at a 5*
    Im opening my rest with my fourth 6*
    Kill_Grey said:

Ebony maw >>>>>>> iabomb
    I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree. Ibomb >>>>>>>>>>>>> Maw.

(Wasn't me that hit disagree on your post tho)
    Crcrcrc said:

He is quite beautiful. Is he worth a gem?
    No idea. I don't have this beauty at all.

Crcrcrc said:

Im opening my rest with my fourth 6*
    I still have like 3 more but I just got 3 4*s and 2 3*s out of my cavs. :( then I got 6* Electra. Anything she’s okay for?
    I duped my starky!
    I think I've got 1 more from heroic to open. Overall I got a new Kingpin, dupe on Yondu and Nebula as well and a fair amount of 4*, loooooots of tech iso for Guardian and Ghost. I'm super happy about the starky dupe. Given the crystal I chose I wasn't expecting much but I don't regret taking the gamble either. B

I duped my starky!
    I think I've got 1 more from heroic to open. Overall I got a new Kingpin, dupe on Yondu and Nebula as well and a fair amount of 4*, loooooots of tech iso for Guardian and Ghost. I'm super happy about the starky dupe. Given the crystal I chose I wasn't expecting much but I don't regret taking the gamble either. B

Hoping for you to get a 6* AA.
    Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

He'll come round one day.
    Might try for some new 2*s.
    I hope you get 6* iHulk too!
    Also yay Sasquatch is back!

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

Sadly I opened all the crystals I can for this event.
    And I have to celebrate my new champ on my pfp :)
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

Aw damn. Maybe as a 5* first then when his feature rolls around.

Will you be ranking Sasquatch? I got him recently too and I've no clue how to play him lol

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

Will you be ranking Sasquatch? I got him recently too and I've no clue how to play him lol
    I am gonna try my luck for iHulk on a 6* featured.
    I may be taking Sasquatch to r4, not sure yet. I really enjoy him though. Stacked up 50 ruptures on ROL WS and got a 140,000 crit on the sp2. I usually do MLM combos and sp1 to refresh ruptures, then an sp2 while in Wrath of Tanaraq for insane damage.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

I am gonna try my luck for iHulk on a 6* featured.
    I may be taking Sasquatch to r4, not sure yet. I really enjoy him though. Stacked up 50 ruptures on ROL WS and got a 140,000 crit on the sp2. I usually do MLM combos and sp1 to refresh ruptures, then an sp2 while in Wrath of Tanaraq for insane damage.
    Fingers crossed for you!
    Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

I want one too :(
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

Good luck! That would be an awesome pull.
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

But I'd have to awaken him too :(
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

I duped my starky!

But I'd have to awaken him too :(
    Only for the utility, and a gem is a lot easier to get then a champ. It will come eventually, but getting him is the hardest part.